Latest Saskatchewan EOI Draw under Entrepreneur stream
The Saskatchewan province released its latest expression of Interest (EOI) draw under its Entrepreneur stream on September 5, 2019. This latest draw invited 45 applicants with an average EOI score of 125. The invitations were given to candidates between the highest EOI score 150 and the lowest EOI Score 120.
The next Saskatchewan EOI draw under the Entrepreneur Stream will be conducted on November 7, 2019. The Entrepreneur Expression of Interest is a pointer to show your interest to the Saskatchewan Government in the SINP. Interesting applicants have to show their interest in the operating business and to live in Saskatchewan by submitting the required information about their entrepreneurial experience, assets and business establishment plan (BEP), among others. Candidates who are able to meet the minimum eligibility criteria are accepted in the EOI pool and are given score on the basis of points system. Learn more : Check out the process of SINP to apply for Permanent residence visa
What is Saskatchewan Entrepreneur category and its minimum eligibility criteria?
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Entrepreneur Category allows applicants to build, acquire or be a partner in an active business in Saskatchewan. Check out the minimum requirements to be eligible to apply for Saskatchewan Entrepreneur category:
Learn more : Check out the occupation list of Saskatchewan to apply for PR visa
- You have to meet the minimum criteria to qualify for submitting an EOI to the SINP:
- Must have a net worth of atleast $500,000 CAD, verified by a third party that has been approved by the ministry.
- Have acquired the Net worth through legal means, verified by a third party that has been approved by the ministry.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of entrepreneurial experience from the past 10 years
- Have $300,000 CAD as a minimum equity investment in Regina or Saskatoon. Or have at least $200,000 CAD in equity in any other city in Saskatchewan.
- Should be able to show that they possess the In-depth knowledge of the Business Establishment Plan (BEP) that they have submitted.
- Own atleast one-third of the equity they have submitted (33.33 percent) unless their total investment amounts upto $1,000,000 or higher.
- Create a job opportunity for two Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residentsin the state of Saskatchewan (non-relative workers) if the business establishment is in Regina or Saskatoon.
- If the candidate will be purchasing an existing business in the cities of Regina or Saskatoon the applicant should maintain the business and staffing complement in place during purchasing the business.
- Be a resident of Saskatchewan along with their dependant family members.
- Sign an agreement of business performance with the government of Saskatchewan, which will be provided by the SINP once the application is approved.
If you want to start your Saskatchewan Immigration process and looking for assistance, you can always talk to our Immigration experts who are available on +91-7042184185 or send your queries to email@example.com.