Types of Australian Immigration Visa Categories:
- Skilled Independent Visa-Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa-Subclass 190
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa-Subclass 489
- Employer Nomination Scheme-Subclass 186
- Working Holiday Visa-Subclass 417
- Visitor Visa- Subclass 600
- Distinguished Talent Visa-Subclass 124
- Distinguished Talent Visa-Subclass 858
- Child Visa (Subclass 101/802)
- Parent Visa-Subclass 103
- Regional Sponsored Migration Visa-Subclass 187
- Former Resident Visa-Subclass 151
- Partner Visa (Subclass 100/309)
- Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)
- Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601)
- E-visitor Visa (Subclass 651)
- Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)
- Business talent Visa (Subclass 132)
- Child Adoption Visa (Subclass 102)
- Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)
- Business Innovation and Investor Visa (Subclass 188)
- Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 884/864)
- Contributory Parent Visa (Subclass 143/173)
Every Australian state has its occupation list and candidates who are qualified and experienced can apply for their nominating state/territory under:
- New South Wales Occupation List
- Victoria Occupation List
- Tasmania Occupation List
- Queensland Skilled Occupation List
- Western Australia Occupation List
- South Australia Occupation List
- Northern Territory Occupation List
- ACT Occupation List
Australia Immigration eligibility criteria
If you are planning to apply, you need to go through the eligibility criteria and have to fulfill all the requirements for being eligible to apply. There are some visa categories which hold certain requirements:
- The applicant must be less than 50 years of age.
- The applicant must have good score in English Language exams like IELTS (International English Language Testing System), PTE, CAE that are being accepted by the Department of Immigration Australia.
- Before applying for any visa category, you must get done your Skills assessment from recognized assessing authority.
- You must choose an occupation from the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skill List as per your skills and qualifications.
- If you are applying under state nominated visa, you must receive nomination from the Australian state/territory whereas for regional nominated visa, you must have sponsorship or nomination either from the family members who are permanent residents in Australia or from the Australian state/territory.
- You have to submit expression of interest (EOI) through online Skill select.
- You must have at least 65 points on Australia PR Points Calculator that undertake factors like Age, Qualification, Work experience, English Language proficiency etc. and if your profile get selected, you will receive the Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. You will be given 60 days tenure to apply for visa application.
- Meanwhile, you have to meet the health and character requirements. You have to go through the medical exam that lasts for 12 months and the result of medical exam should be positive and along with that you need to provide evidence related to your past records from the nation where you have resided in since last 6/12 months. The character certificate should show that you have good moral conduct and have no involvement in any kind of illegal activities.
Australia Immigration Points Calculator
Australia is famous for its point migration system. The Australia Immigration Points system consists of the factors like Age, Work experience, qualification, English Language, Nomination from state/sponsorship territory etc. Candidates need to score 65 points to be eligible to apply for the visa but to increase the chances of getting selected; you have to score more than 65 points. After submitting the EOI (expression of interest) in Skill Select Program, you have to score points on the points system.
How to apply?
Australia Immigration is very facile and cogent process. The Immigration Laws and Policies are designed in such a way that it involves fewer complexities. The most accepted pathways to enter the land of Australia are General Skilled Migration and Sponsorship / nomination from the Australia state/territory or employers.
- The applicants have to clear English Language Ability tests like IELTS.
- You must get skills assessment done from the recognized accessing authority.
- You have to nominate an occupation from the Skilled Occupation List and at the same time you have to apply for the nomination from Australian state/territory ( if applying for sponsored/regional visas).
- After completing the above steps, you need to submit an expression of interest (EOI) through online Skills Select.
- If your profile gets selected, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. You will be given 60 days to submit the visa application.
If you are planning for Australia permanent residence then it is necessary to check out each and every document which shows eligibility and other major requirements.
Australia is full of surprises and adventure. Check out all the benefits:
- You have right to live and reside in Australia.
- You will get the world’s best healthcare facilities in Australia.
- Australia’s education system and top-class universities and schools makes it the best ideal place to study .
- Australia’s subtle Immigration rules and policy makes it easier to apply for permanent residency after specified period of time.
- You can apply for Australian citizenship, if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- If you have attain Australia permanent residency than you can sponsor your eligible family members for permanent residency.
- Australia is the best place to live with, laid back lifestyle, world-class cities, immigrant-friendly environment etc.
How can Make Visas help you?
Australia Immigration is a step-wise process, where you have to go through every single step carefully as one wrong step can lead to the cancellation of your dream. If you want your journey to be hassle-free and well-ordered, all you have to do is to reach the doors of Make Visas, the Best Immigration Consultancy in Delhi, India. With the assistance of skilled and adroit experts, you don’t have to worry at all as from documentation and visa processing to pre-landing and post-landing services everything will be arranged and done by our proficient experts. We ensure that your visa processing whether temporary or permanent goes smoothly and error-free.
You can reach our experts by filling out the free visa assessment form or you can call us on +91-7042184185. If you have any doubt related to the Australia Immigration or you need counseling, write down your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org.