Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 858)
The Australia Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 858) is designed for the people, who have got an extraordinary talent and have achieved a magnificent International fame and popularity in the field of
- Academic research
- Individual profession
- Literature and Arts
Under this visa program, you can live and work in Australia on the permanent basis under Australian Immigration.
Australia Distinguished Talent Visa is divided into sub classes:
a) Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 124)
b) Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 858)
What are the Key requirements of Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 858)?
- You have to be in Australia at the time of filing the visa application and at the time of visa grant.
- You must have sponsorship from University.
- You must be nominated by an eligible person or any recognized organization of Australia. An eligible person should be a settled Australian, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Applicant must have proficient English language skills.
- Applicant must qualify the health and character requirements.
- You should not have any debts from Australian’s Government.
- You must have received global popularity in the field of sports, arts, literature etc.
- You can’t apply for this visa program if you are already a holder of any of below-given visa programs:
a) Visitor Visa Subclass 600
b) Electronic Travel Authority Subclass 601
c) E-Visitor Visa Subclass 651
What is the processing time of Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 858) Australia ?
|Australia Distinguished Talent Visa||75% of applications processed in||90% of applications processed in|
|Unavailable due to fewer applications||Unavailable due to fewer applications|
How much Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 858) costs?
The cost of Australia Distinguished Talent Visa program is $3,730.
Other Charges: You may have to pay additional charges for the health certificate, police clearance certificate or other important documents.
- Health certificate: This lasts for 12 months. You have to provide the medical certificate stating that you are healthy and free from all kind of severe problems.
- Character certificate: You have to submit your past records from the nation(s) where you have resided in from last 12 months.
What are the key benefits of Australia Distinguished Talent Visa?
- You can live and stay in Australia on the permanent basis.
- You can work and study in Australia.
- You may apply for Australian citizenship if you meet all the eligibility requirements.
- You can sponsor or nominate your family members for permanent residency visa program.
- You may travel in and outside of Australia for the span of five years till the time visa is valid.
- You can enrol in Medicare; the Australian’s Scheme for health care related expenses.
For availing more information about Australia Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 858), call the corporate hotline 011-48414141/Email your queries on email@example.com or Visit our official website.