Distinguished Talent Visa Subclass 858
The Australia Distinguished Talent Visa Subclass 858 is designed for the people who have got International stardom and status and have desire to live in Australia. The applicants who have got an extraordinary talent and have achieved a magnificent International fame and popularity in the field of Sports, Arts, Academic Research, Individual Profession, Literature and Arts can apply under this visa. The Australian 858 visa allows you to live, settle and get employed in Australia on the permanent basis.
Australia Distinguished Talent Visa is divided into sub classes:
a) Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 124)
b) Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 858)
What are the Key requirements of Distinguished Talent Visa Subclass 858?
- You have to be in Australia at the time of filing the visa application and at the time of visa grant.
- You must have sponsorship from University.
- You must be nominated by an eligible person or any recognized organization of Australia. An eligible person should be a settled Australian, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Applicant must have proficient English language skills.
- Applicant must qualify the health and character requirements.
- You should not have any debts from Australian’s Government.
- You must have received global popularity in the field of sports, arts, literature etc.
- You can’t apply for this visa program if you are already a holder of any of below-given visa programs:
a) Subclass 600 Visitor Visa
b) Electronic Travel Authority Subclass 601 visa
c) E-Visitor Visa Subclass 651
Australia Distinguished Talent Visa processing time
|Australia Distinguished Talent Visa||75% of applications processed in||90% of applications processed in|
|Subclass 858||Unavailable due to fewer applications||Unavailable due to fewer applications|
How much Distinguished Talent Visa Subclass 858 costs?
The cost of Australia Distinguished Talent Visa program is $3,810.
Other Charges: You may have to pay additional charges for the health certificate, police clearance certificate or other important documents.
- Health certificate: This lasts for 12 months. You have to provide the medical certificate stating that you are healthy and free from all kind of severe problems.
- Character certificate: You have to submit your past records from the nation(s) where you have resided in from last 12 months.
Learn more : Key requirements of Distinguished Talent Visa Subclass 124
What are the key benefits of Australia Distinguished Talent Visa?
- You can live and stay in Australia on the permanent basis.
- You can work and study in Australia.
- You may apply for Australian citizenship if you meet all the eligibility requirements.
- You can sponsor or nominate your family members for permanent residency visa program.
- You may travel in and outside of Australia for the span of five years till the time visa is valid.
- You can enrol in Medicare; the Australian’s Scheme for health care related expenses.
For availing more information about Australia Distinguished Talent Visa Subclass 858, call the official helpline +91-7042184185 /Email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org.