The Independent ELICOS Sector Visa Subclass 570 of Australia allows International students to live in Australia for the purpose of studying English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS). The Subclass 570 Visa consists of the following courses:
a) It includes courses that target to the certificate I, II, III OR IV.
b) The courses that are not included or rewarded for the Australian award.
The applicants have to fulfill the eligibility requirements in order to apply for the Independent ELICOS Sector Visa Subclass 570 under Australia Immigration :
1) The applicant must have enough funds to look after the amenities like traveling cost, accommodation, living expenses during their stay in Australia. If any other family member is accompanying you, you have to support them financially during the stay.
2) The applicant has to meet the English Language requirements set by the Australian organization/Institution they have to study in.
3) The applicant should meet the health requirements that mean you are medically fit and fine.
4) The applicant has to make sure that they will leave the country after the completion of their course. They have to satisfy the Australian officials that you are here on the temporary basis and have no intention of staying in Australia after the completion of your studies.
5) The students, who are less than 18 years of age, must have permission from their parents and their application should be signed by them.
6) In the absence of parents, the students should submit a statutory declaration letter that gives permission to the student to live in Australia or they can submit Australian form 1229.
7) The students can stay with their relatives who are more than 21 years of age during their stay in Australia.
The student can live in Australia till the time period of their course. The students who have less than 10 months course can stay in Australia for the period of 10 months and an extra one month is also provided. The students with more than 10 months course (ending time is between January and October) can stay in Australia for 10 months with extra two months whereas the courses ending in November or December, the visa will last for the next 15th March of the year.
1) The student can study in Australia which is globally known for the world-class Universities and Colleges.
2) Your family members can accompany you in Australia and can stay with you till the time your visa is valid.
3) The students can work for the 20 hours in a week during their study-time. However, during the holiday period, students can work full-time.
For availing information about Australian Student Visa and its sub classes or documentation process, you can take assistance from Make Visas professionals. To reach the experts you can dial official helpline +91-7042 184 185 or you may write your queries in firstname.lastname@example.org. For face to face assistance, you can reach our nearest office.
Fill in your details for a quick call back