Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 602
The Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 602 allows people to come to Australia for the short-term period. Under Australia 602 visa , you can travel and live in Australia on the temporary basis:
- For the medical consultations or treatment in Australia.
- To donate an organ.
- To provide support to the person who needs medical treatment and is already holding or has applied for this visa.
You can get the access of Medical Treatment Visa if:
- You have to donate an organ to someone.
- You are accompanying a patient or an organ donor who has applied for this visa.
- You are 50 and above and are in Australia and already have declined permanent visa on the health grounds.
- You are visiting Australia as a patient under the arrangements between the Western Province of Papua New Guinea and the Queensland Department of Health
You are not eligible to apply for this visa if:
- Your health condition is a threat to public health.
- You are a holder of subclass 426 visa or a 403 visa (Domestic worker stream).
Medical Treatment Visa Australia requirements
- You have to pass the health exam and character requirements.
- You should have enough funds to support and finance yourself and accompanying members in Australia.
- If you have any outstanding debts to Australian Government, you need to clear all the debts before applying for the Visa application.
- You should not be the holder of any of the following visa program:
- Domestic worker (Diplomatic/Consular Visa) – Subclass 426
- Domestic worker stream of the Temporary work (International Relations Visa)- Subclass 403
Related: What is the monthly cost of living in Australia?
Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 602 processing time
|Stream||75% of applications processed in||90% of applications processed in|
|Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 602||29 days||49 days|
How much this visa costs?
The cost of Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 602 (when applying in Australia): AUD 315
Note: You don’t have to pay for this visa if you are applying outside Australia or if you are a representative of a Foreign Government
Related: Learn more about State visa Subclass 190
What is the validity of Subclass 602 ?
The validity of this visa depends on your medical treatment and condition. However, this visa lasts for 12 months if apply from Australia. If you apply outside Australia it lasts for 3 months.
Related: How New Zealand citizens can attain permanent residency in Australia ?
What are the major benefits of Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 602?
- You can live in Australia for medical treatment
- You can study for three months.
- You can travel once or multiple times until the visa is valid.
Get more information about Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 602, call the official helpline +91-7042184185 / Email your queries on email@example.com.
Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 602 is a pathway to come to Australia for the medical purpose.