Investor Visa (Subclass 891)
What is Investor Visa (Subclass 891)?
Under the Australia Investor Visa (Subclass 891), candidates who have an investment in Australia for four years alone or with the partner or de-facto partner can apply. You can live and work in Australia on the permanent basis under Australian Immigration. You and your partner have to qualify all the eligibility conditions to get the access of this visa.
What are the requirements to be eligible to apply for Investor Visa?
In order to being eligible to apply for Investor Visa program, you have to meet the certain requirements:
- You already a holder of Investor Visa (Subclass162).
- You have resided in Australia for at least two years before applying for the visa application
- All the health and character requirements should be met by you and your accompanying family members.
- You and your partner should not be involved in any illegal activities.
- If you have some outstanding debts from Australian Government then, it should be cleared before applying for the visa application.
- You should have an honest commitment to the maintenance of your business and investment activity in Australia.
Basic necessities of Investor Visa:
- You must be the holder of Investor Visa (Subclass 162).
- The entitled investment of AUD 1,500,000 made during the grant of Investor (Provisional)Visa (Subclass 162) in your or your partner’s name should be held continuously for minimum 4 years.
Note : You can also check the Investor Steam and premium Investor Stream, and Significant Investor Stream.
How much this visa costs?
The current cost of Investor Visa is AUD 2,225. You may have to apply other charges for health conduct, character evidence and other documents.
- Health exam: you have to submit the health certificate stating that you are completely fit and have no serious issues. It lasts for 12 months.
- Police clearance certificate: need to submit the past records from the nation(s) where you have resided in, from last 12 months.
- Translation documents: if your documents are not available in English, you have to get it translated in English from Recognized accessing authority.
What are the key benefits of Investor Visa (Subclass 891)?
- Allows you to stay in Australia permanently.
- You can work and study in Australia
- You may apply for Australian Citizenship if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- You can even sponsor your eligible members for permanent residency.
- Free to travel in and outside Australia till the time visa is valid.
- May get registered in Medicare; Australian’s health care related expenses.
For availing more information about Australia Investor Visa (Subclass 891), call the corporate hotline 011-48414141/ Email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit our Official website. To check out your eligibility for any visa program, fill out the free visa assessment form and our experts will connect you shortly.