The Australia School Sector Visa Subclass 571 allows International students to study in Australia who wishes to study in the primary school course, a secondary school course that includes junior and senior secondary or an approved secondary school exchange program. The Subclass 571 visa allows students to do full-time course study in Australia.
Students under the age group of 18 have to meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Australia Subclass 571:
a) Students have to get their visa application under the permission of their parent or guardian.
b) In absence of parents, students can provide a statutory declaration letter, allowing the student to travel to Australia for study
c) Students can submit a copy of Australia form 1229.
d) Students have to stay with their parent or guardian during their study in Australia. Besides parents, students can stay with another relative member (more than 21 years of age) who is being nominated by the parents.
The School Sector 571 student visa allows International students to stay in Australia until the completion of their course.
1) You can complete your studies in Australia.
2) Under 571 visa program, your family members can accompany you in Australia if they can meet the living standards of Australia and fulfill all the expenses.
3) You are free to work for 20 hours per week during your course and full-time during your holidays time.
4) Accompanying family members can work in Australia for 20 hours per week in a year.
5) If your parent is accompanying you in Australia, they can study in Australia for three months. To study for more than three months, they have to apply for a student visa individually.
For availing more information about Australia Student Visa or if you want to attain assistance in the documentation process or visa filing, you can contact the Make Visas experts by dialing official helpline +91-7042 184 185. You may write your queries on the official email ID firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Official website.
Fill in your details for a quick call back