New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) Subclass 461 visa
New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa or subclass 461 visa is applicable to those non- New Zealand citizens who are willing to immigrate to Australia for work and settle in Australia. Anyone who has relatives or family members residing in New Zealand as a permanent resident or a citizen, can apply to New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship subclass 461 visa for a tenure of five years.
Follow the eligibility guidelines for New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship subclass 461 visa
- Must not be a New Zealand Citizen
- Should have a family member living permanently in New Zealand or related to any New Zealand citizen living on Special category visa (subclass 444) or commuting with the family member who would be granted special category visa (Subclass 444) on arrival to Australia.
- You must be linked to New Zealand citizen as their partner, their child or step child, the dependent child of you or your spouse’s child or step child.
- Several health requirements based on medical assessment need to be accomplished before coming to Australia.
- Proper health insurance should be maintained to incur health cost as you are responsible if anything happens.
- You must fulfill character necessities like providing police certificates from each country you have lived before in past 10 years. This holds applicable to other family members accompanying you in the application.
- You should not owe any miscellaneous debts to Australian government.
New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (temporary) Subclass 461 visa – Checklist
To be competent to file your application for temporary subclass 461 visa, just have a glaze over this document checklist for successful processing of New Zealand citizen Family Relationship subclass 461 visa.
- Completed Form 147 for application process and Form 80 for personal assessment.
- Two passport sized photos with a measure 35 mm * 45 mm.
- Attested copies of birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, change of name document, if any.
- Proof of New Zealand citizenship of the person who is supporting the visa applicant.
- Proof of applicant status like current visa holding, while living in New Zealand with family members.
- Qualified copies of person participating in the application like copies of personal statements, registered marriage certificates, bank statements, property ownership, utility bills, insurance policies, birth certificates of children, join travel, invitations, letter of support from family and friends, and photographs taken at various locations.
- Evidence of relationships with the New Zealand Citizen by submitting attested copies of marriage certificate, birth certificate, adoption certificate, death certificates, New Zealand passport, family status certificates (all documents should be officially issued).
New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Subclass 461 visa – Processing Time
The general processing time which subclass 461 visa takes on average is 11 months as 75% of applications are done in this time limit. Maximum time amount employed by the Australian government is 15 months. The processing time of subclass 461 visa depends upon how promptly you furnish required documents, how many places are available for immigration etc.
New Zealand Citizen Relationship Subclass 461 visa -Cost
The cost of Subclass 461 Visa is AUD 340 along with additional cost like police clearance certificate, personal health assessments and other documents related to application. This cost may differ with respective to continuous changes in the Australian immigration rules.
New Zealand Citizen relationship Subclass 461 visa – Benefits to Offer
The subclass 461 visa (temporary) has plethora of advantages, march through the benefits given below:
- Allows New Zealand citizen to sponsor a family relative or member to escort you in Australia.
- You will get a chance to live and work for 5 years in the booming economy in Australia.
- Your partner or spouse will get an opportunity to work and study in Australia under Subclass 461 visa.
- One application has the potential to be availed for sponsorship of multiple eligible family members.