Temporary Work Entertainment Visa Subclass 420 allows you to work in the entertainment industry as a performer or as a staff member in the production house in Australia. Temporary Subclass 420 visa is run by the Australian Government for the individuals who wish to work in the entertainment industry in Australia for short-span.
For being eligible to apply for Entertainment Visa Australia, candidates have to go through the below-given requirements:
• You must receive the nomination from an approved entertainment sponsor.
• You must have enough funds to fulfill your expenses in Australia during your stay.
•You should have health insurance till the time you are in Australia.
•You have to fulfill the health and character requirements.
• You must possess good skills and experience in your nominated occupation.
1) Sponsorship – an Australian organization, government agency, foreign government agency or eligible individual applies to become an Entertainment sponsor.
2) Nomination– you must receive the nomination from an entertainer sponsor for a specified position
3) Visa Filing– you have to submit the visa application for Temporary Work Entertainment Visa Subclass 420.
This visa is valid for the two years . Candidates can stay in Australia up to years and can work in entertainment industry in Australia.
The cost of Temporary Work Entertainment Visa Subclass 420 is AUD 360. For the accompanying member who is more than 18 years of age , the cost of this visa is AUD 360 but for the accompanying member less than 18 years of age the cost of visa program is AUD 90.
For availing more information about Temporary Visa Australia Subclass 420, you can contact Immigration experts by dialing +91-7042184185 /Email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org . The experts will contact you shortly after analyzing your profile.
Fill in your details for a quick call back