State/Territory Sponsored Business Visa Owner Subclass 892
State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa Subclass 892 allows people who have begun a new business or already have a business, to live in Australia on the permanent basis .Candidates must need a sponsorship from State/Territory government to apply for Australian State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa Subclass 892 . You can apply for this subclass 892 visa program if you already a holder of Provisional Business Visa.
State/ Territory Sponsored Business Visa Owner Subclass 892 requirements
In order to be eligible for this visa program, you need to fulfill the below-given requirements:
- You should be the holder of –
- You and Your spouse (or de facto partner) should be free from any type of Illegal or unethical business activities.
- You must need sponsorship/nomination from state or territory government.
- You must have authentic commitment to pursue and maintain business or investment activities in Australia.
- You must have owned or run a business in Australia from the past two years.
- You should not have any outstanding debts to Australian Government.
Related: Steps for Indian citizens to look for the job in Australia
You are the holder of one of the following Visas :
a) Business Owner (Provisional) visa (Subclass 160)
b) Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (Subclass 161)
c) State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional) visa (Subclass 163)
d)Investor (Provisional) visa (Subclass 162)
e) State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 165)
f)State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 164)
7. You have to meet all the conditions and eligibility requirements of your provisional visa.
8. You have lived on any of the provisional visas for the minimum period of 12 months from the past two years
You must be the holder of:
- 51% of your business is required to have the annual turnover of less than AUD 400000.
- 30 % of your business should have annual turnover more than the AUD 400000.
- Your 10% of Company should be listed
- c)If you purchased the business before 19th April 2010 then, your 10% of main business should be in Australia.
More requirements from the list:
- You should have a continuous asset around AUD 75000 from the past 12 months before you file the visa application.
- You have employed at least one Australian citizen, settled permanent resident or an Eligible New Zealand as a full-time employee for the duration of a one year ( that should not be your family member) prior applying for the visa application.
- Your personal asset and business worth should collectively be around at least AUD 250,000 for continuous 12 months before filing for the visa application.
Related: Requirements for permanent Subclass 888 visa
892 visa processing time
|State/Territory Sponsored Business Visa Owner||75% of applications processed in||90% of applications processed in|
What is the cost of Subclass 892 Visa?
The cost of State/Territory Sponsored Business Visa Owner (Subclass 892) is AUD 2,275.
Related: IELTS requirements for Australian permanent residency and Australia Immigration
Key Benefits of State/Territory Sponsored Business Visa Owner (Subclass 892):
- You can stay in Australia on the permanent basis.
- You can look for the work opportunities in your respective field of study.
- You can apply for the Australian Citizenship if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- You can sponsor your eligible family members to accompany you in Australia.
- You can sponsor your family members for permanent residency.
- You can register for Medicare; Australia’s Scheme for healthcare related expenses.
- You can travel in and outside of Australia till the time visa is valid.
For availing more information about State/Territory Sponsored Business Visa Owner Subclass 892, call the official helpline +91-7042184185 or Email your queries on email@example.com.