Australia Permanent Residency Visa allows you to live in Australia and enables the users to enjoy the benefits provided by the Australia Government . One can attain the Australian PR visa under various programs like business visa, skilled visas, pr visas etc. To get the access, you have to meet requirements and eligibility requirements for holding eligibility. After spending primary years, you can turn Australia permanent residency to citizenship.
Australia Immigration consists of numerous steps. You have to complete steps in a proper manner. You must have the access of all your documents like birth certificate, education and work experience certificates, travel documents,. Once , all the documents are arranged, you can choose the best visa category as per your qualification and work-experience. Afterwards, you need to submit Expression of interest (EOI) visa Skill Select program.
If your profile gets selected, you will receive Invitation to apply (ITA) for your chosen visa program. At last, you have to file for the visa application along with all the documents to the Immigration office within the 60 days time period. (If you need any kind of assistance, feel free to contact Make Visas.)
Australia PR Points Calculator is the medium to know the eligibility of candidates who wish to migrate to Australia under General Skilled Migration program. candidates need to score minimum 65 points on point system in order to apply for Australia permanent residency program. Australia points system consists of the factors like age, qualification, work-experience, English language skills, state nomination etc.
Candidates who wish to migrate to Australia under General skilled Migration program i.e. Skilled Independent Visa , Skilled Nominated Visa and Skilled Regional Provisional Visa have to chose the occupation from the list. Australia Occupation list consists of the occupations that are high in demand in Australia. Candidates who are without state/ territory Government nomination and are applying under General Skilled Migration program can nomination their occupation from this list.
1) Assemble the documents: candidates need to make sure that they have all the required documents with them. From education certificates and traveling documents to work experience documents and English language certificate, you must have all the documents.
2) Best visa category: The first priority of the candidate should be to choose the right visa category. The general visa categories people generally opt for are: Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189), Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) and Skilled (Regional) Provisional Visa (Subclass 489). You can also look for the other PR visa sub classes below.
3) Occupation is a prime-concern: If you have chosen the right visa category then the next step would be to choose the occupation. You can choose the occupation from the Australia Occupation List. If your occupation is mentioned in the list and you have desired experience in that occupation then your chances are high to get the access of PR Visa.
4) Go for the points-based system : After completing all the above responsibilities, you have to apply in point bases system where you have to score at least 65 points. You have to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) via Skill select program. If you manage to obtain high score then your chances of getting Invitation to apply (ITA) increases.
5) Health and Character requirements: Candidates need to meet these two requirements in order to apply for the Australia visa. You have to provide the medical certificate and character certificate to show that you are fit and have good moral conduct.
1) Skilled Independent Visa ( Subclass 189)
2) Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
3) Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 489)
4) Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)
5) Business Talent Visa (Subclass 132)
6) Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 124)
7)Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 858)
8) Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864/884)
9) Contributory Parent Visa ( Subclass 143/173)
10) Child Visa (Subclass 101/801)
11) Partner Visa (Subclass 103)
12) Business Owner Visa ( Subclass 890)
13) Former Resident Visa ( Subclass 151)
14) Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 188)
15) Investor Visa (Subclass 891)
16) Child Adoption Visa (Subclass 102)
17) Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300)
18) Regional Migration Scheme ( Subclass 187)
1) You can live and work in Australia for the indefinite period of time.
2) You may sponsor your family members for Australia permanent residency.
3) You may sponsor your family members for temporary or permanent visa program in Australia.
4) You can even apply for Australian citizenship after spending initial years in Australia.
5) You get the access to world’s best healthcare system.
6) You get the rights and privileges like Australian Citizens.
7) Your child will attain Australian citizenship if he/she is born inside Australia.
India and Australia have the good relationship in terms of cultural bond. Cricket has always been the connection between Australia and India. Australia is the first choice for Indians whenever they think of immigrating abroad. Australia Immigration is a quite simple process all thanks to Government policies. Check out the process below:
1) Firstly, you have to make sure that you have all the required documents like education, work experience, language proficiency, travel documents etc.
2) You have to nominate an occupation from the Australia Occupation List .
3) The second step would be to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) . If you don’t know how to submit it, you can contact our adroit consultants and experts.
4) Now, you have to apply for Point-based system. (You need to score at least 65 points to be eligible) and submit your visa application.
5) If you get selected, you will receive an Invitation to apply (ITA).
6) You can apply for the Australia permanent residency (PR) visa. ( For hassle-free Australia permanent residency from India, Contact Make Visas)
Make Visas is one of the Top Immigration Consultants in Delhi, India. The success mantra behind this success is transparency and working hard for client satisfaction. We are expert in providing permanent residency for Australia and other countries as well as Canada and New Zealand. From the documentation, letter drafting to the filing of visa application and follow-ups related to cases, we are always there to assist you.
If you are seeking Australia Immigration, don’t waste your time! Start your Australia PR Visa with Make Visas. Get in touch with us by calling on official helpline +91-7042184185 / you may write down your queries on email@example.com . You may even visit our nearest office for further details.
Fill in your details for a quick call back