Skilled migration to Australia is one of the large-scale visa categories of migration to Australia and for being eligible, you have to score well on the Points-system and have to fulfill other basic requirements. If you want to live permanently in Australia then Skilled Migration visa is perfect for you.
The Australian’s Immigration authorities and Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) have crafted various visa categories to fulfill the labor gap and to increase Australia’s economy by inviting overseas skilled workers.
1) You must be less than 45 years of age.
2) You must be good at the English language.
3) You have to meet the health and character requirements.
Australia Skilled Migration is the easiest pathway for a skilled worker to emigrate to Australia. You have to qualify the basic requirements and have to score at least 65 points on Australia Immigration points calculator. Candidates with high scores on points-system have higher chances of getting selected.
Skilled Independent visa ( Subclass 189) is a permanent residency visa that allows an individual to live, work and study in Australia on the permanent basis. Candidates who are not sponsored by their relatives or haven’t received the nomination from state/territory government can apply under this stream for skilled migration to Australia. For being eligible to apply, you have to score at least 65 points on the Skilled Migration to Australia points. The points-system consists of the factors like Age, qualification, work experience, English language proficiency etc. You have to choose an occupation from the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List and meet the point-based system. Afterward, you can apply for visa program via Skill select. If your profile gets selected, you will receive an invitation to apply (ITA).
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) and Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 489) comes under this category.
1) Under Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190), you can live and work in Australia. In this stream, candidates must have the nomination from state/territory government. Candidates have to spend at least two years in their nominating state in Australia. You have to choose the occupation from Short-term skilled occupation list and have to score well on Australia Immigration Points Calculator.
2) Under Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 489), you can live and work in the regional or low-metropolitan areas of Australia. You have to reside for at least two years and work for the period of one year to convert 489 visa to permanent residency. You have to receive the nomination from state/territory government or sponsorship from relative/family members living in the designated area of Australia. For being eligible, you have to choose the occupation from Short-term skilled occupation list and have to score high points on Australia Immigration Points Calculator.
Under Employer Nomination Visa, you can live and work in Australia under Australia Immigration. Employer nomination scheme (Subclass 186) is a permanent residency visa that allows an employer to choose a skilled worker as per skills and eligibility.
The holders of Subclass 887 visa , can live and work in specified regions of Australia permanently. To be eligible, you must have resided in Australia for the duration of two years and are the holder of one of the following visa categories:
a) Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 489)
b) Skilled Independent (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 495)
c) Skilled Regional Designated Visa (Subclass 496)
1) You can live and work in Australia.
2) You get the access to healthcare facilities.
3) You can travel as many times in and outside Australia till the time visa is valid.
4) You can apply for Australia citizenship after qualifying the eligibility requirements.
5) You can sponsor your eligible family members for Australia permanent residency.
For availing complete guidance related to How to apply Skilled Migration to Australia, you can contact Make Visas, the Best Immigration Consultants in Delhi, India. You will receive assistance from choosing the right visa category to filing the visa application. To reach the counselors, you can call the official helpline +91-7042184185 or write your queries on email@example.com . You can also avail information regarding all the eligibility requirements for immigration to Canada, USA, UK, Germany, Hongkong, Denmark and New Zealand.
Fill in your details for a quick call back