Australia Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 Visa or ENS Visa is a permanent residence visa allows skilled workers to live and work in the nation permanently. The skilled worker who possess good skills and are able to fulfill the unoccupied places in their business or trade . . Employers have to fulfill the conditions and obligations in order to be eligible to apply for the 186 visa . One of the major requirements to apply is that an applicant must receive nomination from the approved Australian employer.
1) Temporary Residence Transition Stream:
For being eligible under this stream, you should be the holder of subclass 457 visa and have worked with the same employer for two years in the same occupation and now that employer is ready to sponsor you for permanent residency in the same occupation.
2) Direct entry stream: if you are ineligible to apply under Temporary Residence Transition Stream (you never been in work or been on the limited period in Australia), you can go for this one.
3) Agreement stream: If you are being sponsored by an employer under Labor agreement stream than you are eligible to apply under this stream.
1) Candidate must be sponsored by an Australian employer, 6 months prior to filing the visa application.
2) Candidate should be less than 50 years of age if applying under Transition Residence Stream.
3) Candidate should be less than 45 years of age if applying under direct entry stream.
4) You must have good English language proficiency skills.
5) Must meet the health and character requirements.
6) Minimum three years of work-experience is must.
Conditions for a Nominating employer:
1) You should not be involved in any illegal or unacceptable business activities.
2) You have to qualify the criterion that is required for nominating an employer under transition stream and direct stream.
3) There should be no negative image of your business or the person who is involved in it.
4) Employer can nominate an applicant only if their occupation is mentioned on the STSOL- Short term Skilled Occupation List and MLTSSL- Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List.
4) You have to meet the requirements of your Training benchmark (both A and B).
The processing time may varies upon numerous conditions. The applicant has to submit all the required documents along with the fees to avoid delays in processing.
|Employer Nomination scheme Subclass 186 Visa||75% of applications processed in||90% of applications processed in|
|Direct Entry Stream||15 months||19 months|
|Temporary Residence Transition Stream||12 months||16 months|
|Labour Agreement Stream||Inapplicable due to fewer applications||Inapplicable due to fewer applications|
The Cost of Employer Nomination Scheme Visa or ENS Visa is AUD 4,045.
1) You can live and work in Australia permanently
2) You may sponsor your eligible family members for permanent residency.
3) You can apply for Australian citizenship (if you meet the eligibility criteria).
4) Access to Medicare, to enjoy medical and health facilities.
To know more about Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 or ENS Visa, you can book a consultant or call us on +91-7042184185. We at Make visas offer invaluable service to our customers for overseas immigration.
Fill in your details for a quick call back