Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa or ENS Visa allows an employer to enrol an overseas skilled worker. It is a permanent residency visa which allows you to live and work in Australia under Australian Immigration. The employer can nominate an individual only if his/her occupation is mentioned in the STSOL and MLTSSL list.
Types of Stream:
1) Temporary Residence Transition Stream: For being eligible under this stream, you should be the holder of subclass 457 visa and have worked with the same employer for two years in the same occupation and now that employer is ready to sponsor you for permanent residency in the same occupation.
2) Direct entry stream: if you are ineligible to apply under Temporary Residence Transition Stream (you never been in work or been on the limited period in Australia), you can go for this one.
3) Agreement stream: If you are being sponsored by an employer under Labor agreement stream than you are eligible to apply under this stream.
1) Candidate must be sponsored by an Australian employer, 6months before filing the visa application.
2) Candidate should be less than 50 years of age if applying under Transition Residence Stream.
3) Candidate should be less than 45 years of age if applying under direct entry stream.
4) You must have good English language proficiency skills.
5) You have to qualify the health and character requirements.
1) You should not be involved in any illegal or unacceptable business activities.
2) You have to qualify the criterion that is required for nominating an employer under transition stream and direct stream.
3) There should be no negative image of your business or the person who is involved in it.
4) You have to meet the requirements of your Training benchmark (both A and B).
Employer Nomination scheme
|75% of applications processed in||90% of applications processed in|
Temporary Residence Stream
|12 months||13 months|
|11 months||16 months|
|Inapplicable due to fewer applications||Inapplicable due to fewer applications|
How much is the cost of this visa?
1) You can live and work in Australia on the permanent basis.
2) You may sponsor your eligible family members for permanent residency.
3) Apply for Australian citizenship (if you meet the eligibility criteria).
4) You may get enrol in Medicare, to enjoy medical and health facilities.
If you would like us to discuss your eligibility for business migration or if you would like to start your visa process with us, you can book a consultation through our official website or call us on 011-48414141. We at Make visas offer invaluable service to our customers for overseas immigration.
|Business Talent Visa – Subclass 132||Short-term Skilled Occupation List STSOL|
|Northern Territory Occupation List||ACT Occupation List|
|Student Visa Subclass 500||Student Guardian Visa- Subclass 590|
|Child Visa- Subclass 101||Partner Visa – Subclass 820|
Fill in your details for a quick call back