The Emergency Rescue Visa Subclass 203 is for the people who are subject to injustice and ill-treatment in their home country as well as there is a menace to your life and personal security. However, under Subclass 203 Visa the applicant should be recommended by UNCHR (United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees) to the Australia Government.
For being eligible to apply for the Emergency Rescue Visa Subclass 203, an applicant has to fulfill the following requirements that are outlined by the Australian Department of Immigration:
1) The applicant should be residing outside Australia at the time of filing the visa application.
2) The applicant should have permission from the UNCHR (United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees) so that you can be recommended to the Australian Government.
3) If an applicant has any debts from the Australian Government or has to pay to Australian Government then you should complete all the formalities before applying for the visa application.
4) The applicant has to fulfill the health requirements. The applicant has to go through the medical exam which clearly states that you are completely fit and free from any kind of medical disease which can cause the threat to the other citizens of Australia. The medical exam lasts for 12 months and you should get your medical exam done if you are asked by the Immigration authority to do so.
5) The applicant has to demonstrate his good character by rendering earlier records which state that you are totally out of any kind of criminal offense. The applicant needs to provide his former records from the nation where they have stayed in last 6/12 months.
The cost of emergency Rescue Visa program for the main applicant as well as for additional applicant is zero. You don’t have to pay any fee for this visa program. Although, you may have to pay for the additional requirements as per the guidance of the Department of Immigration that includes documentation, health character certificate, and police clearance certificate.
The Emergency Rescue Visa Subclass 203 proffers the passage to many benefits:
1) You have full right to stay in Australia on the permanent basis.
2) You can complete your studies in Australia during your stay.
3) You can register your name in Australia’s scheme for healthcare and medical facilities i.e. Medicare
4) You can enter and leave Australia as many times since the day your visa is valid.
5) You can sponsor your family members for permanent residency in Australia if they are able to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
6) You can apply for Australian citizenship, after spending the beginning years in Australia and you can meet the eligibility criteria.
7) You can enlist your name in English language classes.
For availing more information about Emergency Rescue Visa Subclass 203 , you can reach Make Visas experts by dialing +91-7042184185 /Email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit the Official website. The experts will contact you shortly after analyzing your profile.
Fill in your details for a quick call back