Child Adoption Visa Subclass 102
Australian Child Adoption Visa Subclass 102 allows children who are adopted or in the process of adoption to live and stay in Australia with their adopted parents on the permanent basis. If a child is being adopted through state or territory adoption authority, you can file the visa application before the adoption is completed.You can adopt a child under the subclass 102 visa program if you are a settled Australian, permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
Australia Child Adoption Visa Subclass 102 requirements
To qualify the adoption visa program, child has to fulfill the below-given requirement. Child should be
- Outside Australia.
- Should be adopted or being in the process of adoption by the sponsor.
- Should be less than 18 years of age.
- Qualify health and character requirements.
Note: You can also refer Child Visa Subclass 101 (Offshore) and Child Visa Subclass 802(Offshore).
Note: Child will be considered as ineligible if he/she turns 18 before the visa is issued.
What is the eligibility requirements for adoptive or sponsoring parents ?
- You must be the settled Australian, permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
- You should be the adoptive parents of the child and look after the child after visa grant.
- There must be an involvement of Australian state or territory at the time of adopting the child or in the process of child adoption.
- Child must be adopted under the Huage Adoption Convention and an Australian Bilateral agreement.
- You must have resided outside the Australia from the last 12 months before filing for the visa application and child should be adopted under the proper laws and conditions of the country other then Australia.
Child Adoption Visa Subclass 102 processing time
The 102 visa processing time may vary. In order to avert lagging period in processing time, you have to submit all the required documents along with the visa application.
|Australia Child Visa||75% of applications processed in||90% of applications processed in|
|Subclass 102||Unavailable due to fewer applications||Unavailable due to fewer applications|
Note: The Adoption visa process will be denied if it is against the welfare of a child who is less than 18 years of age.
How much do we have to pay for this visa?
|Australia Child Visa||Main applicant charge||Additional applicant charge (18 years and above)||Additional applicant charge( less than 18 years of age)|
Other additional Charges: you may have to pay other charges for health certificate, police clearance certificate and for other documents.
- Health certificate: You have to submit a health certificate stating that you are healthy and completely fit. This health exam lasts for 12 months only.
- Character Certificate: you need to submit proofs from the nation(s) where you have resided in from last 12 months stating that you have a good character.
- Other documents: If documents are not available in English language, you have to translate all the documents in the English language from accessing authority.
Key benefits of Adoption Visa Subclass 102
- Live and work in Australia on the permanent basis.
- You can study in Australia
- May get enrol in Medicare; Australia’s Scheme for health care related expenses
- You can apply for Australian citizenship if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- You may sponsor your eligible family members for the permanent residency.
- You can travel in and out of Australia as many times till the time visa is valid. ( to enter in Australia after expiry of this visa you have to apply for another visa program)
For acquiring more information about Child Adoption Visa Subclass 102, call the official helpline +91-7042184185 /Email your queries on email@example.com or Visit our Official website.