Training Visa (Subclass 407) allows an individual to live in Australia for short-term and participates in occupational training or professional development. The applicant is allowed to live and work in Australia for the period of two years under Australian Immigration.
Candidates can apply for one of the following programs:
Candidates who want to work in their occupation apply under this workplace-based training program, in order to obtain registration, membership or licensing in their native country or in Australia.
2) Structured Workplace-based training to improve skills in a List of eligible Occupations
People who are being nominated by an approved sponsor for the occupation mentioned in the List of eligible Occupations can go for structured workplace-based training program to improve their skills.
3) Training that promotes capacity building overseas: It is further segregated into three categories-
Students who are registered in a Foreign Education Institution and wish to have training, research or observation session in order to complete the degree/qualification comes under this program. Students can take 6 months training in Australia.
People who have the assistance and support of Government agency of their native land or of Australia to get a structural work-based training comes under this program.
Under this category, employers are eligible to send their employees to Australia for professional development program that helps in enhancing the development of Organization.
1) You should be 18 years of age or above.
2) You must have sponsorship from the approved sponsor to take part in the occupational training or a professional development.
3) If Commonwealth Government Agency is sponsoring you, you must receive an invitation to apply for this visa program.
4) You must receive a nomination for an approved occupation from the Australian Organization (unless you are being sponsored by Commonwealth Government Agency).
5) You have to meet all the health and character requirements.
6) You must fulfill all the requirements that are necessary for your training Visa.
7) You must have proficient English to do the training and also to meet the occupation health standards.
8) You must have enough funds to finance your family members or relatives who are accompanying you in Australia during your stay.
|75% of applicant processed in||90% of applications processed in|
|44 days||68 days|
The cost of Training Visa is AUD 280.
The candidates whose only desire is to work in Australia are not eligible to apply under this visa program.
|Skilled Independent Visa- Subclass 189||Skilled Nominated Visa- Subclass 190|
|Employer Nomination Scheme – Subclass 186||Visitor Visa- Subclass 600|
|Distinguished Talent Visa- Subclass 124||Distinguished Talent Visa- Subclass 858|
|Child Visa (Subclass 101/802)||Parent Visa- Subclass 103|
Fill in your details for a quick call back