The Special Program Visa Subclass 416 for Seasonal worker Program allows an individual to live and work in Australia for the short-term on the seasonal basis. The Australia 416 visa embellishes the exchange of cultural, social experience, skills, the knowledge that brings the nation close to each other. This subclass 416 visa gives an opportunity to explore Australia and a chance to know more about the Australian culture and history. This visa program not only gives you an opportunity to work in Australia but also enhances your personality by allowing you to participate in the Seasonal worker program. The Special Program Visa Subclass 416 is closed to new applications.
The candidates who wish to apply for the Special Program Visa Subclass 416 have to meet the eligibility requirements in order to be eligible to apply-
1) The applicant should be invited to participate in an approved program by the special programme sponsor.
2) Your age should be more than 21 and less than 45 years of age.
3) You have to assure Immigration Officials that you have real intention to stay in Australia for short-period and soon will leave the country when the visa expires.
4) You have to meet the health requirements. You should be medically fit to come to Australia.
5) You must have good character. You have to provide an evidence that you have not been involved in any kind of criminal activities in past. You have to qualify the character requirements.
1) You are free to work in Australia under the Seasonal Worker program for the time span for 14 weeks to up to six months.
2) You can enter and leave the country multiple times as long as your visa is valid.
3) You can stay in Australia for up to seven months a year and it fully depends on your job duties and placement.
4) You will get the chance to explore various cities of Australia.
For availing more information about Australian Visa types and its process, you can reach the MakeVisas experts by calling on the official helpline +91-7042 184 185 or you may write your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit the nearest office for more details.
Fill in your details for a quick call back