The Foreign Affairs or Defence Sector Visa Subclass 576 allows International students to do full-time study course in any field. The applicant should be sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or the Defense Sector. The Australia Subclass 576 visa is close for the new applications and candidates who want to study in Australia have to apply under the Australia Student Visa Subclass 500.
Candidates who wish to apply under Foreign Affairs or Defence Sector visa Subclass 576 have to meet the eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for apply:
1) The applicant must be registered or choose the course which is listed with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
2) The applicant has to convince Australia officials that they will leave the country as soon as their studies will be completed. You should have a genuine intention related to your stay in Australia.
3) The applicant has to meet the health and character requirements. You should get done your medical exam and police verification after the Immigration Authority asks you to do so.
4) You should not have any outstanding debts to Australian Government and if there are any, you need to repay to the Australian Government before applying for the visa.
5) The applicant has to meet the English language eligibility criteria as per the requirement of the English language provider.
6) You should have enough funds to support yourself during your stay in Australia. You have to look after your traveling cost, accommodation, living expenses etc.
7) You must have health insurance coverage during your stay in Australia.
8) You have to take permission from your parents if you are less than 18 years of age.
1) You can complete your full-time study course in Australia.
2) Your family members can accompany you in Australia during your stay if they can meet the living standards of Australia and fulfill all the expenses.
3) You are free to work for 20 hours per week during your course and full-time during your holidays time.
4) Accompanying family members can work in Australia for 20 hours per week in a year.
5) If your parent is accompanying you in Australia, they can study in Australia for three months. To study for more than three months, they have to apply for a student visa individually.
For availing more information about Australia Student Visa or if you want to attain assistance in the documentation process or visa filing, you can contact the Make Visas experts by dialing official helpline +91-7042 184 185. You may write your queries on the official email ID firstname.lastname@example.org .
Fill in your details for a quick call back