Under Denmark Pay Limit Scheme, you can live and work in Denmark under Denmark Immigration, if you have received highly paid job offer in Denmark. In order to be eligible for work and residence permit in Denmark under Denmark Pay Limit Scheme, you must receive the Danish employment offer of at least DKK 375,000 per year (approximately USD 80,000).
1) The applicant must receive the employment offer of DKK 375,000 per year.
2) The applicant must receive the employment offer from Danish employer.
3) If you are seeking employment as a medical doctor in Denmark, the Denmark authorization is needed.
The duration of work and residence permit entirely depends on the length of your job contract in Denmark. The temporary employment contracts last till your employment period and there is an addition of six more months. Under permanent employment contracts, you can work and live in Denmark for the period of 4 years. You may extend your work permit if you are working in the same job and there is a hike in your salary. If your salary gets less than DKK 375,000 you can apply for another work permit to stay in Denmark.
1) You can travel across Denmark.
2) You can bring your family along with you.
3) Your spouse can also be eligible to work in Denmark.
Thinking of migrating to Denmark under Denmark Pay Limit Scheme? Get the full-fledged assistance from the professionals at Make Visas. The professionals at Make Visas have got years of experience in handling Immigration process of countries like Denmark, Australia, Canada, UK, Germany and Hong Kong. For availing information about Overseas Immigration, call the corporate hotline 011-48414141/ Email your queries on email@example.com or visit the official website.
|Fast Track scheme||Denmark Student Visa|
|Denmark Family Visa||Start up Visa|
|Family Reunification Scheme||Work Visa|
Fill in your details for a quick call back