Germany Job Seeker Visa
The Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 allows individuals to reside in Germany for the tenure of six months and seek job. It is a long-term Residence Permit allows people to reside in the country for the purpose of job-seeking. The applicants who manage to find job at the end of the six months period will be given with Germany work visa or work permit. After the access of visa, you are free to live and do your job in Germany. You can contact Germany Job Seeker visa consultants to make your journey easier.
Why Choose Germany?
Germany is one of the best countries to migrate to in whole Europe. From immense job opportunities to spectacular education system Germany is a package of numerous experiences and advantages. Germany is a perfect place for the candidates who are in manufacturing, engineering and IT sectors. Germany ranks third globally to host International immigrants.
Germany Job Seeker Visa requirements
Germany has immense opportunities to offer immigrants. If you have plans to move to Germany under the Job seeker visa, then you have to meet the Checklist to be eligible:
- The applicant should be the holder of Bachelor Master’s Degree from any German University or any other International University of the same level.
- You need to have at least 5 years of experience in your field of study.
- You need to provide evidence showing that you have desired funds to look over your living cost, travelling expenses, accommodation and daily expenses, during the time you are in Germany.
- You must have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany till the time you get work permit.
- The applicant should have proficient English language skills.
- The applicant should be less than 50 years of age.
- You must be the holder of valid passport.
- You need to submit the copy of your passport’s data page.
- The updated curriculum vitae (CV) must be submitted.
- You need to submit the evidence of place where you will stay in Germany.
- You may have to submit the bank statements or other financial documents mentioning that you have required funds to support yourself financially in Germany.
- The applicant may have to submit their personal documents like birth certificate, education certificate, work experience and other supplementary documents.
- You have to provide a cover letter where you need to tell full information about the purpose to visit Germany, what are your plans to find employment and what would be your plans if you are unable to find a job.
- You must have travel insurance during your stay in Germany.
The processing time of Job seeker visa is between three to six months.
There is profusion of advantages for the holders of job seeker visa
- You can live in Germany and look for job as per your eligibility.
- After working for long term, you may apply for the residence permit in Germany.
- After completing the five years on residence permit, you are eligible to apply for permanent residency in Germany.
- You don’t need to have employment offer for this work visa of Germany.
For availing more information about Germany Job Seeker Visa, Call the official helpline +91-7042184185 /Email you queries on email@example.com.