Germany Job Seeker Visa
Germany Job Seeker Visa is a long-term residency permit that allows you to live in Germany for the duration of six months. If you manage to get a job in the given period of six months then, you will be provided with German work visa or work permit. Under this work visa program, you can live and work in Germany under Germany Immigration.
Why Choose Germany?
Germany is one of the best countries to migrate to in whole Europe. From immense job opportunities to spectacular education system Germany is a package of numerous experiences and advantages. Germany is a perfect place for the candidates who are in manufacturing, engineering and IT sectors. Germany ranks third globally to host International immigrants.
What are the basic requirements of Germany Job Seeker Visa?
To be eligible to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa, you need to qualify the below-given eligibility requirements:
- You should be the holder of a Bachelor degree or a master degree from a recognized German University or from other recognized International Universities comparable to German.
- You must have at least 5 years of experience in the field you have graduated.
- You should have enough funds to support yourself financially in Germany.
- You need to show minimum amount of 3.5 lakh.
What all documents are required?
- A latest passport.
- Your three recent photographs as per biometric specifications.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- You need to submit all your personal documents including birth certificate, qualification, marriage certificate if married etc.
- Health certificate
- You need to provide Cover letter stating your reason of visit.
What is the processing time of Job Seeker Visa?
The average processing time is 12 weeks.
What is the validity of this visa?
German Job Seeker Visa is valid for six months.
What are the key benefits of Germany Job Seeker Visa?
- You can live and stay in Germany and seek best job for yourself.
- You may apply for resident permit, if you have received the long-term employment opportunity.
- You can apply for Blue Card after getting a job in Germany.
- After completing the span of 5 years on an employment permanent resident permit, you may apply for German permanent residency.
For latest updates and happenings in the Immigration world:
For availing more information about Germany Job Seeker Visa, Call the Corporate hotline 011-48414141/Email you queries on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit our Official website.