The Superyacht Crew Visa Subclass 488 allows an individual to come to Australia as a crew member to work on board a Superyacht in Australia. The Australian Subclass 488 visa gives an opportunity to an individual to make a career in the Marine Industry. This visa is a platform for many young people to travel to different countries of the world along with earning the good income. 488 visa application is closed to new applications.
For being able to apply for the Superyacht Crew Visa Subclass 488, candidates have to click the following requirements:
1. The applicant should be more than 18 years of age.
2. The applicant should be sponsored by the crew member i.e., Captain or owner of the vessel.
3. The applicant should not have to pay any outstanding debts to the Australian Government and if there are any, the applicant should repay it before applying for the visa.
4. You have to meet the health and character requirements. You should be medically fit and have good character.
The cost of Australia Subclass 488 for the main applicant as well as for additional applicants is zero. The applicant has to look after the other costs like medical exam fees, police clearance certificate and documentation on their own.
1) The applicant is free to leave and re-enter Australia multiple times as long as the visa is valid.
2) You can stay in Australia for the duration of 12 months.
3) You can work in a Superyacht of the person who has sponsored you.
For availing more information about Subclass 488, you can reach the Make Visas experts by calling on the official helpline +91-7042 184 185 or you may write your queries on email@example.com. You can visit the nearest office for more details.
Fill in your details for a quick call back