The Australian Child Visa Subclass 101/802 is for the children who stays far from their eligible/sponsoring parents and wish to come to Australia to live with their parents. Under Child Visa Australia, eligible parents have right to sponsor their child to live in Australia with them. however, the eligible parents should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The Child Visa Subclass 101/802 grants permanent residency to the child in Australia.
Under subclass 101 visa, the child is allowed to stay in Australia. The child is supposed to be outside Australia at the time of visa application.
a) Child should not be available in Australia at the time of filing the visa application.
b) The child must be nominated or sponsored by Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
c) The child should be single and qualifies as one of the below-given requirements:
1) Is less than 18 years of age and should not be adopted.
2) Is between 18-25 years of age and is a full-time student.
3) Is 18 or more than 18 years of age and can’t work due to physically disability and is entirely dependent on sponsoring a parent.
4) The child should qualify health and character requirements.
1) You are eligible to live in Australia on the permanent basis.
2) You may pursue your studies and complete your education in Australia.
3) You may get registered in Australia health scheme known as Medicare.
4) You can travel in and out of Australia till the time your visa is valid.
5)You may apply for Australian citizenship, after spending the initial years in Australia..
Under Subclass 802 Visa, the candidate who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen can sponsor their child to live with them in Australia.
1) You (Child) should be in Australia at the time of filling the visa application.
2) You are sponsored by an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
3) You must be single and qualifies one of the following requirements:
a) Should be less than 18 years of age and child should not be adopted.
b) Must be a full-time student and should be in the age group of 18-25 years.
c) Should qualify to Meet health and character requirements.
1) The child is allowed to live in Australia.
2) A child can study and complete their education in Australia.
3) Applicants can sponsor eligible family members for the permanent residency.
4) The applicant can travel in and out of Australia until the time visa is valid.
5) The applicant can apply for Australian citizenship.
6) The applicant can get enroll in Medicare; it is an Australia’s healthcare-related expenses.
Under this subcategory, a child who is adopted or in the process of adoption is allowed to live with their parents in Australia with the adoptive parents. To be eligible to apply for this visa, the child should be less than 18 years of age and reside outside Australia.
It is a temporary visa that permits the child to travel in and out of Australia until the time their parent’s visa is approved. To be eligible to apply for this visa program, a child must be less than 18 years of age and financially dependent on parents.
|Australian Child Visa||Base application Charge||Additional applicant (18 or more than 18 years of age||For addition applicant (less than 18 years of age)|
|Subclass 101||AUD 2415||$1,210||$605|
|Subclass 802||AUD 2415||$1,210||$605|
|Subclass 102||AUD 2415||$1,210||$605|
|Subclass 405||AUD 2415||$1,210||$605|
You may have to pay other additional charges for health examination, police clearance certificate and other documents. You may have to pay for translating your documents if it is not available in the English language.
Health exam: It lasts for 12 months.
Police clearance certificate: Applicants have to submit their past records from the nation(s) where they have lived in from past 12 months.
|Australia Child Visa||75% of applications processed in||90% of applications processed in|
|Subclass 101||10 months||17 months|
|Subclass 802||12 months||14 months|
1) You can live in Australia on the permanent basis.
2) You can enjoy the access of Australian Health service known as Medicare.
3) You may complete your studies in Australia.
4) You can apply for Australian citizenship if you qualify the eligibility requirements.
5) You can nominate or sponsor your eligible family members for permanent residency.
6) You can travel in and out of Australia as many times till the time your visa is valid.
For latest Australian News and updates or for acquiring information about Australia Child Visa Subclass 101 /802 , Call the official helpline +91-7042 184 185/Email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit our Official Website.
Fill in your details for a quick call back