Australia does not only happen to be a great place to explore but also offers a wide array of education courses in different fields. Almost all education streams including commerce, engineering, medical and all others are offered in Australia with a quality standard education. Studying in this magnificent place can be an opportunity of a lifetime, as one might get thorough practical knowledge besides the course curriculum.
Attaining education from a world-class university will surely make a difference in making your future bright. Australia Student Visa allows you study full-time in Australia in a recognized Education Institution. Students can live and work in Australia till their course time under Australia Immigration.
There are distinct visa programs which can help you in being a part of high standard Australian education system. Australia student visa program helps overseas students in establishing a growing education career and grab opportunities for their better development.
Following are the visa options to study in Australia under Student Visa program:
1) Australia is apparently the third-loving destination for the overseas students among the English-speaking countries.
2) Australia has high quality of education system.
3) Attributes like friendly-environment and cultural diversity attracts the students.
4) Living expenses and tuition fees rate are much favorable than other developed countries.
5) Students are free to choose any of the programs like vocational education, English language training or the universities.
6) Students can experience the latest scientific technology and research resources.
7) Students can work for the 20 hours while studying in Australia.
8) Australia provides scholarships to the brilliant students.
In order to be eligible to apply for Australia Student Visa, you have to fulfill the below-given requirements:
1) You have to meet the health and character requirements.
2) You have to submit the financial funds that cover your accommodation, tuition fees, and living costs while submitting your visa application.
3) Students have to submit the latest English language exam results clearing stating that you have good English language skills.
4) Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) i.e., an applicant must have clear intention of staying in Australia on the temporary basis and will leave Australia as soon as his/her course will be completed.
5) Applicants have to get registered in Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
6) Applicants have to provide the letter of offer or Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) that is issued by the college or institute you have selected.
7) You have to choose the course that is enlisted on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
The duration of student visa is fully based on the course you are applying for. The student visa is valid for three years if you have enrolled in a three-year program and if your course is for 6 months then you can stay in Australia for the span of 6 months. In addition to that, you will be given extra time period to stay in Australia after your finish your studies depending on your course.
The present cost of this visa program is $560 and it may vary depending on the region where you are applying from.
1) You are ineligible to work in Australia until your course has begun in Australia.
2) You can work for the maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when your course or program is in session.
3) You are free to work for unlimited hours if your course or program is out of session.
1) You can work and study in Australia.
2) You can apply for this visa program at any age as there is no age limit.
3) After completion of your graduation, you can also apply for 2 years Post-Study Work visa.
4) Your family member can accompany you while you stay in Australia.
Interested to study in Australia? Want to explore the kangaroo’s nation for personal as well as professional growth? Start your Australia student visa journey with Make Visas, the Best Immigration Consultancy in Delhi . Make Visas is known since ages for their commendable work and transparency. We at Make Visas have a team of professionals and consultants who will guide you the complete process related to student visa program including career counseling, selecting the best college, visa processing etc. From education counseling to post immigration assistance, our team student visa will guide you always towards the right path. We make sure that our clients get full-fledged assistance and guidance and get updated about every single step happening in visa processing.
For immediate results fill out the free visa assessment form and our experts will revert you shortly or you can visit our nearest office.
|Australian Permanent residency for New Zealand Citizens||Short-Term Skilled Occupation List STSOL|
|Child Visa- Subclass 101||Partner Visa- Subclass 820|
|Prospective Marriage Visa- Subclass 300||Skilled independent visa-subclass 189|
|Parent Visa- Subclass 103||Skilled Nominated visa- subclass 190|
Fill in your details for a quick call back