Canada work permit is one of the fastest ways through which the candidate can get a Canadian permanent residence. There are various types of Canada work permit visas which cater to different professionals. A candidate needs to submit a Canada work permit application and need to pay a Canada work permit fee initially to be considered for the Canada work permit process. The Canada work permit processing time and Canada work permit duration may vary according to the each case filed. There are various Canada work permit for Indians as well. Following are the major work categories for the Canada work permit jobs:-
Under the Canada immigration, Canadian government has defined following job types in order to attract foreign skilled workers and fulfill the deficiency in the Canadian job market:-
As the name suggests the employer specific work permit under the Canada work permit job, allows a candidate to get the work permit for a specific employer only. Under this a candidate cannot switch their employers. Following are the conditions on this sort of work permit:-
• How long a candidate can work for the employer.
• Name of the employer the candidate is working for.
• Location where a candidate can work for the employer (if applicable).
Under the open work permit head under Canada work permit job, a candidate can work for any employer in Canada. There is no restriction on candidate to be stuck with one employer. Under this the employer does not need a LMIA. Following are the employers not included in the same:-
• An employer who offers escort services, striptease, erotic dance or erotic massages.
• An employer who is listed in the ineligible list of employers who have failed to comply with the conditions
A candidate under the full time permanent job work permit becomes eligible for the Canadian permanent residency status. This offers a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking to immigrate and settle in Canadian land. There are few categories under this head where a candidate can gain a full time job:-
The Arranged Employment under the category of Federal Skilled Worker Program or a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) provides a candidate with a fast track Canada Immigration.
Candidates who wish to immigrate to Canada as soon as possible falls under the temporary employment work permit category. The candidates are allowed in Canada for a short period of time and gain a Canada work permit job. But under this the employers have to prove that they were unable to find the suitable Canadian citizens for the said job.
There are many foreigners who come to Canada on temporary visa but eventually through fast track immigration through Provincial Nominee Program, Canadian Experience Class or Arranged Employment apply for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR).
Under the temporary employment work permit category of the Canada work permit job, the permit holder may take their families with them to Canada under specific conditions. Family member require a separate work permit if they would like to work in Canada.
Under some circumstances spouses or common law partners of work permit holders are eligible for open work permit. But the spouse’s eligibility for open work permit depends upon the skill level of temporary foreign worker’s job.
• High Skilled Foreign worker’s spouse can work under the open work permit with the condition that the permit holder works atleast for six months on the Canadian land.
• Under the low skilled work permit, the permit holder’s spouse are only eligible to apply under the active pilot project.
There are many jobs listed in the Canada work permit jobs that do not require a work permit to come and work in Canada. The foreign workers may immigrate to Canada and work there if they fall under any of the following categories:-
• Athletes and Team Members
• Convention Organizers
• Military Personal
• Public Speakers
• Examiners and Evaluators
• Expert Witnesses or Investigators
• Judges, Referees and similar professionals
• Implied Status
• Civil Aviation Inspectors
• Farm Work
• Emergency Service Providers
• Aviation Accident or Incident Inspectors
• Foreign Representatives and their family members
• Foreign Government Officers
• Performing Artists
• News Reporter and Media Crew
• Health Care Students
• Off Campus Work
• Business Visitor
The above list is updated list of candidates eligible for Canada immigration without work permit. This list may change from time to time. A candidate needs to update themselves with the list in order to proceed further.
Fill in your details for a quick call back