Canadian Immigration has seen assertive change in popularity in Saudi Arabia for its leniency in immigration program for Canada visa. Its liberal and democratic way of life has always been a major factor in pulling people from all over the world. Workers, Students, Business-men states, Canada, a land of ample opportunity for people who are willing to toil for better and prosperous future. Programs as Canada Express Entry are available for Permanent Residence (PR) visa for skilled workers, who can avail most of the right of the citizen of Canada. Certain Eligibility requirement for Canadian Visa is needed based on the path ways you decide to apply for, by the end of this article.
There are many pathways for migrating to Canada, depending on the purpose, duration of visit. Here, is the list of visas provided by IRCC –
CANADA PR VISA
This visa is basically designed for immigrants who are looking to work and live in Canada permanently. Candidates who are PR holders get all most of the benefits just like the citizens of Canada. Various Points Based Programs are held for Permanent Residence (PR) status in Canada .Listed below with brief description, kindly Click on the respective program links to get more details on the program.
Express Entry Program– Under the Express Entry Program of Canada, skilled immigrants are offered permanent residency (PR) on the basis of their skills. Candidates who meet the requirements in Express Entry can formally express their interest for the Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada. Initially Comprehensive Express Entry Points need to looked at by the candidates in order to check whether they are eligible for express entry or for Provincial Nominee (PNP) Canada.
3) Provisional Nominee Programs (PNP) – Alternate to Express Entry Program, this program is designed for candidates who are unable to meet the eligibility criteria for the above program. In Provisional Nominee Program (PNP), all provinces (except Quebec) are under the agreement of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Here Candidates can gain Canadian Permanent Resident after they nominate the candidates who wish to Canada immigration and gain Canadian Permanent Residency (PR).
2) Quebec Immigration Program/Quebec Skilled Worker Program – Quebec is one of the provinces of Canada that has its own immigration system. To qualify for the Program, the candidates are required to meet the criteria under the Quebec Immigration Points Calculator 2018 and need to refer to the Quebec In Demand occupation list 2018. Basically on the demand of Occupation and points scored, the candidates whether he is suitable for the application of permanent visa is evaluated.
CANADA WORKING HOLIDAY VISA – Introduced by the IRCC, it is designed to provide temporary work permits to Youths aged between 18 to 30 years to work and live in Canada. It is valid upto 12 months or 24 months depends on different country polices.
In order to be considered for the working holiday visa following are the things that are to be kept in mind:-
• Candidate should be willing to work for more than one employer in Canada.
• Candidate is also willing to work in more than one location.
• Candidate must not be in possession of job initially.
• Candidates would like to earn some money so that they can travel.
FAMILY VISA FOR CANADA – Under this program a candidate can be sponsored by the family member who is residing in Canada and holds Permanent Resident (PR). Here is the list of Family member who can qualify for the Canada Family Visa-
• Spouses and common-law partner visa
• Parents and grandparents visa
• Dependent Children visa
CANADA BUSINESS VISA – Business investors has always been drawn to invest in countries like Canada seeking opportunities and business growth. If the Canadian Immigration, after taking into consideration all the factors, considers an applicant eligible for Canada business visa, these people can come to Canada for various interaction programs and take part in various conferences. Following are the sort of categories in the Canada Business Visa:-
a) Self Employed Persons Program
This visa welcomes candidates who will become self-employed in Canada. These candidates must be having:-
• Intend and be able to make significant contribution to the athletic and cultural life of Canada.
• Relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics.
b) Startup visa program
Under this visa category, those immigrants are targeted who have skills and potential to build business in Canada:-
• Can compete on global scale.
• Candidates who are innovative.
• Jobs for Canadians are created.
c) The immigrant investment venture capital pilot program – In the immigrant investment venture capital pilot program, first 60 applications are processed who are complete in all sense i.e. they have passed the two stage review. After 60 applicants, rests of them are kept at waiting list and could be used if needed in order to have 60 approved applications under this program.
LIVE-IN CARE GIVER PROGRAM – Designed for those professionals who are qualified in providing care for children, elderly or disabled people. In order to apply for this sort of visa in Canadian Immigration you need to possess good English/French language skills and more importantly the documentation required from the prospective candidate would be:-
• Written contract with future employer.
• Work Permit Stamp before entering into the country.
• Qualification equaling the Canadian Secondary School.
• One year full time paid work experience or six months experience as a caretaker or in a related occupation in past three years.
CANADA STUDY VISA – As the name suggests, under the Canada Study Visa students who are looking for further studies are being enrolled in Canadian institutions, colleges and universities. After completion of their education, students are eligible for post study work permit. They can apply for jobs as any other work permit holder. After they gain their jobs, after some time they can apply for Canadian Permanent Residency.
In a nutshell there are various ways through which people from Saudi Arabia can gain Canadian permanent residency (PR) and gain various opportunities to grow in their careers.
For more details fill out a free assessment form or give us a call on +91-7042 184 185/ Email your queries on email@example.com
Fill in your details for a quick call back