USA H1C Category Visa
An H1 C visa is a nonimmigrant visa category that makes possible for a foreign national to go to the USA to work there temporarily as a registered nurse in those areas where health professionals are required. The areas where there is a dearth of nurses are decided by the Department of Labour. If a candidate is applying for a nursing visa, they have to be licensed.
Having read this whole article, you may have a misunderstanding that you can apply for an H1 C visa on your own, which shows your over-confidence. Uncountable prospective immigrants tend to face rejections because they don’t provide sufficient documents or present and complete their application improperly. US immigration is not as easy as you think, so it’s wise to consult an immigration agent to seek proper guidance and take advice and guidance for increasing your own possibility for immigration to the USA carrying this visa.
H1 C Visa Requirements
To meet the H1 C Visa requirements, an applicant has to meet the following criteria:
- A candidate has to be licensed to work as a nurse in the country where they completed their nursing education or course. Otherwise, they are trained for nursing in the USA.
- They have to pass the necessary exams or test to prove their capability in the US for a US nursing license.
- All applicants have to fulfill all requirements before they enter the US.
H1 C Visa Benefits
The H1 C Visa benefits are given below:
- An H1 C Visa is valid for 3 years.
- An H1 C Visa holder doesn’t need to maintain a residence in their country of origin.
- An H1 C Visa holder can travel in and out of the United States until their visa is expired.
- The H1 C Visa holder’s dependents like their spouse and unmarried children below 21 are also permitted to be with the visa holder. They are qualified for the H4 Visa and can study in the United States.
- The individual having an H1 Visa can get their status changed to a green card on the basis of their employer’s sponsorship.
H1 C Visas Limitations
- Each year only 500 H1 C Visas are issued.
- The visa is devoid of extension.
- The H1 C visa holder’s dependents can’t work in the United States.
- The Validity of the H1 C Visa is only for 3 years whether its holder is in the US or any other country.
- When an H1 C visa holder gets back to their own country, they can’t apply for a new H1 C Visa again. They need to apply for their status change to Permanent Residency Status while being employed in the US.
- An employer has to be eligible to recruit an H1 C Visa holder.
- If any change happens in employers, this visa holder has to apply for new H1 C Visa.
Documents Required For An H1 C Visa
The documents required for an H1 C Visa are listed below:
- An employer has to file the Form ETA-9081, Attestation for an H1 C non immigrant nurse with the Department of Labor.
- The eligible employer is required to first file the Form I-129, petition for a non immigrant worker.
- On the approval of I-129 petition, the candidate can apply for the H1 C Visa.
- If the candidate is already living in the US lawfully, the application can made with the USCIS.
The candidate has to show to the US Consulate that is in their own country the following:
- A copy of Form I-797(Notice of Approval from the employer)
- A valid passport that is valid for more 6 months before visa expires.
- Form DS-156 (non immigrant visa application) and for individuals between the age of 16 and 45.
- An Additional non immigrant visa application
For availing more information about the H1 C Visa for the USA immigration programs, call the corporate hotline +91-7042 184 185 / email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can directly walk-in to our nearby office for more details and inquiry.