State Sponsored Visa Subclass 190
State Sponsored Visa Subclass 190 is a General Skilled Migration program for the skilled workers who wish to migrate to Australia. Candidates under State Sponsored Visa (Subclass 190) program have to live and work for two years in the nominating state. Subclass 190 Visa is permanent residency visa that allows you to live and work in Australia. To be eligible to apply for this visa,candidates must be nominated by State or territory government .
Every state has its occupation list so, candidates with required skills and experience can choose their occupation from the occupation list of the respective state, he/she has chosen to apply.
- Victoria Occupation List
- Western Australia Occupation List
- South Australia Occupation List
- Northern Territory Occupation List
- Tasmania Occupation List
- New South Wales Occupation List
- Queensland Occupation List
- ACT Occupation List
Key Requirements of the State Sponsored Visa Subclass 190:
Applicants who are interested to apply for State Sponsored Visa (Subclass 190) have to meet all the below-mentioned requirements to be eligible to apply for this visa:
- Must be less than 50 years of age at the time of invitation
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Nominate an occupation from Short-term Skilled Occupation List.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Must be nominated by State or territory government
- Have positive skills assessment in the nominated occupation.
- Proficient in English language
- Must score at least 65 points on the point system. (Check your points on Australian PR Points calculator)
How to apply for the State Sponsored Visa (Subclass 190)?
Candidates have to go through following steps in order to file the visa application-
- You have to complete skills assessment of the nominated occupation with the appropriate government body. Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will see whether you are capable of doing your chosen occupation in Australia.
- After receiving positive skills assessment, you can submit Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skillselect program. You also have to apply for state or territory government nomination.
- If you are finalized, you will receive Invitation to apply (ITA). You have to apply within 60 days after receiving the Invitation to apply.
And, Candidates have to submit all the required documents mentioned in the visa application to avoid delay in processing time.
what is the processing time of State Sponsored Visa (Subclass 190)?
|Stream ||75% of applications processed in ||90 % of applications processed in |
|State Sponsored Visa (Subclass 190)||9 months||12 months|
What is the cost of State Sponsored Visa (Subclass 190)?
|Stream||Base application charge||Additional applicant charge ( 18 & above)||Additional applicant charge (less than 18)|
|State Sponsored Visa (Subclass 190)||AUD 3,755||AUD 1,835||AUD 920|
Applicants may have to pay other costs – health assessment cost, character certificate cost or other additional cost.
Benefits of Australian Subclass 190 Visa:
After the approval of this visa, you can
- You can live and work anywhere in Australia permanently.
- You are free to study in Australia.
- Get enrol in Medicare, the Australia’s program for health care.
- Nominate eligible members for the permanent residency.
- Apply for citizenship (if eligible)
- Travel to and fro in Australia for the span of 5 years
For availing information regarding Australian State Sponsored Visa (Subclass 190), Call the corporate hotline number – +91 (0)11- 48414141/Email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit our Official Website.
Temporary work (skilled) visa – Subclass 457: Abolished & Replaced
Employer Nomination Scheme – Subclass 186
Skilled Independent Visa – Subclass 189
Skilled Regional provisional Visa Subclass 489
Regional sponsored Migration scheme visa (Subclass 187)
Short-term Skilled Occupation List STSOL (2017-18)
Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List MLTSSL (2017-18)