What you need to be eligible for the Visa Program?
- The applicant should submit duly filled application form with all relevant documents.
- The applicant must appear in person at the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration.
How Fast-track scheme works?
The Fast-track scheme is divided into five tracks:
- The foreign nationals employed according to the conditions in the Pay Limit scheme.
- The foreign nationals employed researchers.
- The purpose of the employment is a high level educational stay.
- The employment is for a short term stay.
- A residence and work permit under the Fast-track scheme can be granted for a period of up to four years.
How much time does the process takes?
The process duration for Fast-track scheme for Denmark usually acquires 6 months or above depending on the candidate’s application.
Benefits for Fast-track scheme
- The applicant can travel across Denmark.
- It provides foreign employees the option of starting work immediately after filing the application.