Hong Kong happens to be a top-notch tourist destination amongst the Asian countries. Be it affluent dining options, a shopper’s paradise or beautiful theme parks like Disney Land, Hong Kong has it all.
Being the most vivacious and magnificent country with a population of approx. 7.24 million, this colorful country is often described as a place where “East meets West”, reflecting the culture’s mix of the territories.
Most nationals only need to obtain a tourist visa if they want to stay longer than the number of days allowed for their nationality.
In case of Indian nationals, a prominent Visa or entry permit is required for those who wish to stay more than 14 days.
Why Hong Kong is the best destination in the world?
- The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) has won more than 25 awards and accolades from the international media and the travel industry.
- Hong Kong’s ‘A Symphony of Lights’ records as the world’s ‘Largest Permanent Light and Sound Show’ recognized by Guinness World.
- The world’s largest fleet of ferries provides the most popular and convenient way to travel in and around Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong’s “Tsing Ma Bridge” is the world’s longest road and rail suspension bridge.
What are the key requirements of Hong Kong Tourist Visa?
- Valid Passport.
- Adequate funds to cover the duration of your stay.
- Proof of Accommodation.
How Hong Kong Tourist Visa works?
- One has to fill out necessary application forms.
- As per the application, the required fee is to be paid.
- Check the processing of their application timely.
How much time does the process takes?
The processing of Tourist Visa for Hong Kong might take up to 4 weeks or above, depending upon the candidate’s application.
For availing more information about Hong Kong Tourist Visa
, call the corporate hotline 011-48414141/Email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our Official website