Under this program international skilled workers can apply for Canada permanent residency easily by acquiring the provincial nomination certificate. To get selected for this category, applicant must hold work experience in an occupation which is available in the SINP In-demand occupation list 2016.
You can find the full SINP In-demand occupation list 2016 below.
The biggest relief here is that applicant requires NO job offer in order to submit the application.
With the idea of welcoming 1,200 fresh applications, Canada made the intake cap of this SINP application cycle for the International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category bit larger compared to the past application seasons. NO doubt those Canadian employers must be facing a huge skill gap for which they require more and more skilled immigrants in the nation.
Under Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program, one will be moving as a Canadian permanent resident into the province of Saskatchewan which is known for its high living standards and huge employment opportunities.
SINP occupation in demand sub-category has continuously reopened earlier in 2016 many times. The last opening was on
24 October and as per the statistics reports the application intake got filled in a very shorter time. Hence, Eligible candidates are suggested to submit their application as soon as possible.
Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program SINP sub category of International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub category is not linked with the Express Entry system. So, those who failed to qualify under federal Express Entry system can possibly achieve Invitation to Apply for Canadian permanent residency under SINP occupation in demand category.
In case you miss the current application cycle, you must prepare for the next intake as under this program occupation in demand sub-category reopens for fresh application intake time and again.
To contact our Canadian Immigration Experts and register under SINP program, click here.
In order to be eligible under the Occupations In-Demand sub-category, applicants must have the following:
1. If you are a Canadian resident then you need to submit a legal proof of your residency in Canada.
2. Minimum language proficiency required is IELTS 4 bands only.
3. Minimum education qualification required is post-secondary education or any training program of only 1 year matching the Canadian education system standards.
* Please note that the credentials acquired must be a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certification equal to a trade certificate.
4. Work experience of only 1 year related to the field of education or training, in an occupation which is available in the SINP In-demand occupation list 2016.
5. Proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
6. 60 points score in the Saskatchewan Point System.
To find out how much you score in the Saskatchewan Point System, Click here.
The SINP In-demand occupation list holds 21 occupations under various industries, such as engineering, trades, agriculture, health care, and Information Technology.
To know if you are eligible for Canadian Permanent Residency under SINP- Occupation in demand sub category, fill out our quick visa assessment form.
OR, Explore all Canadian Immigration programs with Make Visas Canada Immigration
Fill in your details for a quick call back