Fast track scheme
Denmark’s Fast-track scheme makes it an easy task for certified companies to hire employees with special skills or qualifications to Denmark.
What you need to be eligible for the Visa Program?
- The applicant should submit duly filled application form with all relevant documents.
- The applicant must appear in person at the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration.
How Fast-track scheme works?
The Fast-track scheme is divided into five tracks:
- The foreign nationals employed according to the conditions in the Pay Limit scheme.
- The foreign nationals employed researchers.
- The purpose of the employment is a high level educational stay.
- The employment is for a short term stay.
- A residence and work permit under the Fast-track scheme can be granted for a period of up to four years.
How much time does the process takes?
The process duration for Fast-track scheme for Denmark usually acquires 6 months or above depending on the candidate’s application.
Benefits for Fast-track scheme
- The applicant can travel across Denmark.
- It provides foreign employees the option of starting work immediately after filing the application.
NOW IMMIGRATE TO
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Get your Assessment done to know your suitable visa program.
Copyright © 2015-16, Make Visas. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: vmakedesigns.com