As the name suggests, the Spousal visa allows applicant’s partner to be sponsored. There are three integral categories that can be sponsored:
- Common-law and
What you need to be eligible for the Visa Program?
- The applicant’s age must be above 18 years.
- The applicant and their spouse must authentic their marriage with required certificates.
- The applicant must undergo health and character verifications.
How Spousal Visa works?
- Potential applicants have to submit a completed application.
- As per the application, the required Fees is to be paid.
- The sponsor is financially responsible for the person sponsored for three years.
How much time does the process takes?
Spousal Visa for Canada usually takes up to 6months or above, depending on the applicant’s profile.
Benefits for Spousal Visa
- Eligible spouses have the opportunity to live, work and study in Canada indefinitely.
- Further, the applicant can procure benefits from different Social security schemes.
- The applicant can also take advantage from Old Age Security Canada Pension Plan.
NOW IMMIGRATE TO
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2015-16, Make Visas. All rights reserved.
Designed By: vmakedesigns.com