UPDATE: A new 2018 Quebec Skilled Worker Program intake period (maximum 5,000 applications) should be announced shortly.
From January 2018, to apply for Canada immigration QSWP, applicants must use the Mon projet Québec.
To check the eligibility criteria of an individual the government of Quebec has derived a points system which scores the candidates based on 9 selection points. The candidates scoring the required number of points will be eligible to apply for the Quebec Selection Certificate. These points determine how much will an individual be able to contribute to the economy and society of Quebec.
Check the factors determining the eligibility from the table below.
In order to qualify, the applicant must score required points under the Quebec Immigration selection system.
At least 50 points – for single (unmarried) applicant.
At least 59 points – for applicants with a spouse or common-law partner.
The candidates are scored on the respective categories.
To Calculate points under this category. Click Here
7. Quebec Connection: A maximum of 8 points can be availed under this category. This category is further divided into two sub-categories.
To find more information regarding the same. Click Here
8. Characteristics of Spouse: This category awards a maximum of 17 points. Which are further divided into 4 other categories:
To learn more about this. Click Here
9. Validated Job Offer: A maximum of 10 points are awarded under this category. This category assess the candidates selection based on the valid employment offers in the state. To calculate your score for the same. Click Here
10. Accompanying Children: A maximum of 8 points can be availed under this category. This factor throws light on the number of children that will be accompanying the candidate. To calculate the number of points under this. Click Here
11. Financial Self-sufficiency: The maximum number of points that can be availed under this category is: 1 point. This category defines the financial stability of the candidate and helps in assessing if the candidate has the minimum required funds for immigration and processes after immigration. To learn more about the same. Click Here
To calculate your total score for eligibility. Refer to the links below.
Requirements: Time & Fees.
Time: The QSWP process timings can vary depending on one immigration office to another. Quebec Skilled Worker Processing Time (federal stage only) takes upto 13 months.
Below are the processing fees for Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
Candidates must note that all the documents which are needed for visa application in Quebec must be certified copies. Grab more information on Authorities which are responsible for certifying Documents, Click here.
In order to score points for language proficiency Results of Language examinations must be submitted with the Immigration application.
After this each candidate must also go for medical and security checks which are mandatory and processed by the Canadian government for entering the Canadian permanent resident visa program.
Quebec applicants are not selected based on the Federal Skilled Worker criteria. Skilled Candidates are supposed to clear Quebec Immigration selection criteria to be eligible for the Canadian PR Visa.
Quebec Skilled Worker process timings can vary from one Canadian Immigration Office to another.
Quebec Skilled Worker Program Process fees are as following:
Principal Applicant CAD $779
Spouse, de facto spouse CAD $167
Each dependent child CAD $167
For more information on Quebec skilled worker program – Contact us
Or, Explore Quebec and catch you reason to immigrate.
Or, Check out the latest blogs for Quebec Immigration – Click here
Find out the latest news on Quebec Immigration – Click here
Contact Make Visas and get an expert opinion for all your migration needs with an unmatched assistance from our
renowned Immigration Consultants.