Provincial Nominee Investor Visa
The Provincial Nominee Investor Visa allocates some of the Canadian provinces to nominate applicants for permanent residency under their Business immigration streams.
What you need to be eligible for the Visa Program?
- 3 years of management experience in a business enterprise.
- Plan to invest in Canada for a term of 5 years.
- Possess a minimum net worth of legally acquired funds.
How Provincial Nominee Investor Visa works?
- Prospective nominee applicants are supposed to submit a completed application with application fee.
- To qualify, investments must be of significant importance to Canadian Provinces.
- After assessment, applicant shall be issued a Nomination Certificate.
- Nominees can further apply for Permanent Residency for Canada.
How much time does the process takes?
The process duration for Provincial Nominee Investor Visa depends on accuracy of documents provided and other integral factors, thereby involving up to 6 months or above.
Benefits for Provincial Nominee Investor Visa
- You can procure benefits from special taxation incentives for business investment.
- You can live, work and study anywhere in Canada.
- You can benefit from Old Age Security Canada Pension Plan.
- After completion of 3 years of stay in Canada you can even apply for Canadian Citizenship.
NOW IMMIGRATE TO
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2015-16, Make Visas. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: vmakedesigns.com