What you need to be eligible for the Visa Program?
- Relevant years of management experience in a business enterprise.
- Make an investment of required amount to establish or expand an eligible business.
- Possess a minimum net worth of legally acquired funds.
How Provincial Nominee Entrepreneur Visa works?
- Besides having an innovative business idea, potential entrepreneur is supposed to submit a completed application with application fee.
- Further, to qualify, investments must be of significant importance to Canadian Provinces.
- After assessment, applicant shall be issued a Nomination Certificate.
- Nominees can further apply for Permanent Residency for Canada.
How much time does the process takes?
The process duration for Provincial Nominee Investor Visa depends on accuracy of documents provided and other integral factors, thereby involving up to 6 months or above.
Benefits for Provincial Nominee Entrepreneur Visa
- It is relatively easy and inexpensive to form a sole proprietorship in Canada.
- You can procure benefits from specialized lower taxation policies.
- You can live, work and study anywhere in Canada.
- You can benefit from Old Age Security Canada Pension Plan.
- After completion of 3 years of stay in Canada you can even apply for Canadian Citizenship.