NOC 8222 – Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling
To apply under NOC-8222 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who drill for oil and gas, operate service rigs or provide oil and gas well services
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Requisition and procure materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and safety
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up machines and equipment.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling
NOC 8222 – Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling: example titles.
- assistant offshore drilling rig superintendent
- assistant platform superintendent
- assistant superintendent, offshore drilling rig
- assistant toolpusher – offshore drilling rig
- consultant – gas well drilling
- consultant – oil drilling
- directional drilling consultant – oil and gas
- field supervisor, oil well servicing
- foreman/woman, oil and gas well drilling
- foreman/woman, oil and natural gas well servicing
- fracturing supervisor
- fracturing supervisor – oil field services
- multi-service operator – oil field services
- offshore drilling rig superintendent
- oil and gas contractor
- oil and gas drilling foreman/woman
- oil and natural gas well servicing foreman/woman
- oil well services field supervisor
- oilfield consultant
- oilfield consultant – construction and reclamation
- oilfield consultant – rig moving
- oilfield consultant – well completions
- oilfield consultant – well servicing
- oilfield consultant – well testing
- oilfield consultant supervisor
- oilfield contractor
- platform superintendent – oil and gas drilling
- rig manager
- rig manager – oil and gas drilling
- supervisor, well services crew – oil field services
- toolpusher – offshore drilling rig
- toolpusher – oil and gas well
- well services crew supervisor
- well services crew supervisor – oil and gas drilling
- well services crew supervisor – oil field services
- well site consultant – oil and gas
- wireline field supervisor – oil field services
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of college or petroleum industry approved training courses is required.
- Extensive experience in the occupations supervised is required.
- A two-year college diploma in petroleum engineering technology may be required.
- Certificates in first aid, hydrogen sulphide awareness, blowout prevention, well control, workplace hazardous materials information system (WHMIS), transportation of dangerous goods (TDG) or other safety and technical subjects are required and are obtained by completing short courses.
- There is little mobility for supervisors from well services to well drilling.
- Geological and mineral technologists and technicians (2212)
- Managers in natural resources production and fishing (0811)
- Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers (8232)
- Oil and gas well drilling and related workers and services operators (8412)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com