NOC 7444 – Pest controllers and fumigators
To apply under NOC-7444 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Pest controllers and fumigators.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Pest controllers and fumigators perform some or all of the following duties:
- Inspect buildings and outside areas at regular intervals or at specific request of property owner to detect signs of infestation
- Determine type of treatment required and provide estimate of costs to clients
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas using mechanical or electric sprayer to kill insects, rodents and other pests
- Fumigate households
- Place and set traps to capture and remove animals, such as skunks or raccoons
- Install animal control barriers such as needle strips, netting and other devices to keep animals off property
- Clean out areas that harbour pests using rakes, shovels, brooms or mops
- Advise clients on how to prevent pest infestation.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Pest controllers and fumigators
NOC 7444 – Pest controllers and fumigators: example titles.
- animal control trapper
- nuisance control trapper
- pest control operator
- pest control representative
- pest control service representative
- pest control technician
- pest control trapper
- pest controller
- pest extermination representative
- pest exterminator
- pest fumigator
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of courses in pest control or extermination or several months of on-the-job training are usually required.
- Provincial pesticide applicator licence is required in all provinces.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
- Supervisors of pest controllers and fumigators (in 7205 Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com