NOC 7334 – Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related
To apply under NOC-7334 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related perform some or all of the following duties:
- Review work orders and discuss work to be performed with supervisor
- Inspect and test engine and other mechanical components using test devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts and components using hand tools and equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems for proper performance
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on equipment
- Advise customers on work performed and general condition of equipment
- Determine estimates of repair cost
- May repair and rebuild hoisting mechanism and other mechanical systems on industrial trucks and forklifts.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related
NOC 7334 – Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related: example titles.
- all-terrain vehicle repairer
- apprentice mechanic, outboard motors
- apprentice outboard motor mechanic
- forklift mechanic
- go-kart repairer
- inboard-outboard mechanic
- industrial truck mechanic
- industrial truck repairer
- lift truck mechanic
- mechanic, inboard-outboard motors
- mechanic, motor boats
- mechanic, outboard motors
- motor boat mechanic
- motor scooter repairer
- motorcycle mechanic
- motorcycle mechanic apprentice
- motorcycle repairer
- motorcycle repairman/woman
- outboard motor mechanic
- snowmobile repairer
- snowmobile repairman/woman
- Completion of secondary school and training courses or a vocational program is usually required.
- For motorcycle mechanics, completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or A combination of over three years of work experience and high school or college courses in motorcycle repair is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
- Motorcycle mechanic trade certification is compulsory in Ontario and Alberta and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick and British Columbia.
- Other mechanics in this unit group may require several years of on-the-job training.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified motorcycle mechanics upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.
- The Red Seal endorsement allows for interprovincial mobility.
- There is mobility among some occupations in this unit group.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
- Other small engine and small equipment repairers (7335)
- Supervisors of motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics (in 7301 Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com