NOC 7243 – Power system electricians
To apply under NOC-7243 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Power system electricians.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Power system electricians perform some or all of the following duties:
- Install and maintain electrical power distribution equipment such as transformers, generators, voltage regulators, switches, circuit breakers, capacitors, inductors, and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Install and maintain electrical equipment and apparatus in generating stations or powerhouses
- Inspect and test installed electrical equipment and apparatus to locate electrical faults and check their operation, using volt meters, ammeters and other electrical test instruments and equipment
- Repair or replace faulty electrical equipment and apparatus
- Complete test and maintenance reports.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Power system electricians
NOC 7243 – Power system electricians: example titles.
- apprentice power system electrician
- electrical powerhouse electrician
- electrical powerhouse electrician – electrical power system
- electrician – electricity production
- electrician, electrical powerhouse – electrical power system
- electrician, electrical substation – electrical power system
- maintainer, voltage regulator – electrical power system
- power electrician
- power station electrician
- power station electrician – electrical power system
- power system electrician
- powerhouse electrician – electrical power system
- relay tester and maintainer – electrical power system
- relay tester and repairer – electrical power system
- substation electrician – electrical power system
- voltage regulator maintainer – electrical power system
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program for power system electricians or A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in electrical technology is usually required.
- Trade certification is available, but voluntary, in Manitoba, Alberta, the Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
- Electrical mechanics (7333)
- Electrical power line and cable workers (7244)
- Electricians (except industrial and power system) (7241)
- Industrial electricians (7242)
- Supervisors of power system electricians (in 7202 Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupations)
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com