NOC 6742 – Other service support occupations, n.e.c.
To apply under NOC-6742 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Other service support occupations, n.e.c..
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Other service support occupations, n.e.c. perform some or all of the following duties:
Beauty salon attendants
- Shampoo, condition and dry customers’ hair and assist hair stylists as directed
- Keep work areas clean.
- Assist persons entering or leaving residential buildings, theatres and similar establishments
- May call taxis and assist with parcels.
Funeral home attendants
- Drive hearses
- Arrange lights and floral displays
- Escort mourners and act as pallbearers
- Clean funeral parlours and chapels.
- Replenish vending machines
- Provide change
- Explain operation of machines to customers
- Clean the laundromat and arrange for the repair of broken machines
- May wash, dry and fold laundry for customers
- May operate dry cleaning machines for customers.
Parking lot attendants and car jockeys
- Collect parking fees and issue ticket stubs
- Direct customers to parking spaces and park cars.
Ticket takers and ushers
- Collect admission tickets or passes from patrons at entertainment events and direct patrons to their seats.
Other workers in this group
- Perform services specific to the establishments in which their occupations are found.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Other service support occupations, n.e.c..
NOC 6742 – Other service support occupations, n.e.c.: example titles.
- beauty salon attendant
- beauty salon supplies attendant
- car attendant
- car jockey
- car lot attendant
- car storage attendant
- checkroom attendant
- cloakroom attendant
- coat and hat checker
- coin laundry attendant
- crematorium attendant
- domestic servant
- door attendant (except hotel)
- doorman/woman (except hotel)
- elevator operator
- fare box collector
- freight elevator operator
- funeral home attendant
- fur storage attendant
- fur vault custodian
- gallery attendant
- garage attendant
- garage jockey
- hat check attendant
- hotel valet
- laundromat attendant
- locker room attendant
- motor vehicle attendant
- motor vehicle jockey
- movie usher
- parking lot attendant
- parking valet
- personal servant
- sauna room attendant
- shoe shiner
- steam room attendant
- suntan studio attendant
- tanning salon attendant
- tanning studio attendant
- theatre attendant
- theatre usher
- ticket taker
- ticket taker and usher
- toll booth attendant
- toll collector
- turnstile attendant
- There are no specific education requirements for occupations in this unit group.
- A valid driver’s licence is required for some occupations in this unit group, such as funeral attendant and car jockey.
- Operators and attendants in amusement, recreation and sport (6722)
- Supervisors of service support workers in this unit group (in 6316 Other services supervisors)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com