NOC 6623 – Other sales related occupations
To apply under NOC-6623 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Other sales related occupations.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Other sales related occupations perform some or all of the following duties:
- Direct distributors contact potential customers by phone or through personal contacts, demonstrate and sell products directly to individual customers or at sales parties and deliver purchased goods to customers.
- Door-to-door salespersons solicit sales and sell merchandise to residents of private homes.
- Street vendors set up and display merchandise on sidewalks or at public events to sell to the public.
- Telephone solicitors and telemarketers contact businesses or private individuals, by telephone, to solicit sales for goods or services.
- Demonstrators arrange sales demonstration appointments, and show, describe and sell goods or services at wholesale, retail and industrial establishments, and at exhibitions, trade shows and private homes.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Other sales related occupations.
NOC 6623 – Other sales related occupations: example titles.
- beauty products consultant – door-to-door sales
- beauty products representative – home sales
- canvasser – retail
- canvassing agent
- catalogue agent – retail
- catalogue sales agent – retail
- cigarette vendor
- cleaning products salesperson – door-to-door sales
- comparison shopper
- cosmetics demonstrator – retail
- cosmetics salesperson – home sales
- demonstrator – retail
- direct distributor – retail
- direct seller
- door-to-door salesperson
- food demonstrator – retail
- home demonstrator – retail
- home salesperson
- magazine distribution agent – retail
- magazine subscription solicitor
- newspaper vendor
- newspaper vendor – street sales
- personal shopper
- promotions demonstator
- street vendor
- subscription agent – retail
- subscription solicitor
- telephone sales agent
- telephone sales clerk
- telephone salesperson
- telephone solicitor
- Some secondary school education is usually required. High school diploma may be required by some employers.
- Self-employed street vendors and door-to-door salespersons may require a municipal merchant’s permit.
- Progression to related supervisory positions is possible with additional training or experience.
- Cashiers (6611)
- Kiosk sales clerks (in 6421 Retail salespersons)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (0621)
- Retail sales supervisors (6211)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com