NOC 6561 – Image, social and other personal consultants
To apply under NOC-6561 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Image, social and other personal consultants.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Image, social and other personal consultants perform some or all of the following duties:
- Image consultants advise clients on hair colour, hairstyles, make-up, clothing and accessories; may advise on posture, general appearance and manners, and provide courses and seminars on business and social etiquette.
- Make-up consultants advise clients on type, colour and application of make-up.
- Colour consultants advise clients on choice of colours for clothing that will complement their appearance.
- Wedding consultants advise clients on the selection of wedding gowns, floral arrangements, banquet facilities, wedding invitations and other items related to weddings.
- Weight loss consultants administer commercial weight loss programs, advise clients on diet and exercise and provide related support services.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Image, social and other personal consultants.
NOC 6561 – Image, social and other personal consultants: example titles.
- corporate image consultant
- etiquette consultant
- fashion and wardrobe consultant
- fashion colour analyst
- fashion colour consultant
- fashion consultant
- image consultant
- image co-ordinator
- make-up consultant
- personal image consultant
- personal image counsellor
- personal improvement consultant
- personal style co-ordinator
- personal wardrobe consultant
- professional image consultant
- public image consultant – personal consultants
- public speaking consultant
- social consultant
- wardrobe consultant
- wedding consultant
- wedding services consultant
- weight loss adviser
- weight loss consultant
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Specialized training courses are available for colour consultants, make-up and skin care consultants, weight loss consultants and most other occupations in this unit group.
- Experience and expertise in fashion, art, modelling or related fields is usually required.
- Cosmeticians and manicurists (in 6562 Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations)
- Hairstylists and barbers (6341)
- Modelling school instructors (in 4216 Other instructors)
- Other personal service occupations (6564)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com