NOC 6314 – Customer and information services supervisors
To apply under NOC-6314 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Customer and information services supervisors.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Customer and information services supervisors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: providing information and customer service; and serving customers in banks, trust companies and other financial institutions
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine deposits and withdrawals
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Customer and information services supervisors.
NOC 6314 – Customer and information services supervisors: example titles.
- accounts supervisor
- call centre supervisor
- contact centre supervisor
- current accounts supervisor
- customer accounts supervisor
- customer service clerks supervisor
- customer service representatives supervisor – financial services
- customer service supervisor (except financial services)
- information clerks supervisor
- safety deposit box supervisor
- savings accounts supervisor
- savings and credit service supervisor
- savings supervisor
- supervisor, accounts
- supervisor, call centre agents
- supervisor, customer service clerks
- supervisor, customer service representatives
- supervisor, customer service representatives – financial services
- supervisor, information clerks
- supervisor, tellers
- tellers supervisor
- Experience in the occupation supervised is required.
- Completion of college or industry courses related to financial or customer services may be required.
- Banking, credit and other investment managers (0122)
- Other business services managers (0125)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (0621)
- Retail sales supervisors (6211)
- Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (1212)
- Supervisors of airline and railway customer service agents (in 6313 Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com