NOC 6311 – Food service supervisors
To apply under NOC-6311 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Food service supervisors.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Food service supervisors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians, patients in hospitals or other customers
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Food service supervisors.
NOC 6311 – Food service supervisors: example titles.
- cafeteria supervisor
- canteen supervisor
- catering supervisor
- food assembly supervisor
- food service supervisor
- food service supervisor, hospital
- hospital food service supervisor
- railway dining car food service supervisor
- shift manager, fast food restaurant
- supervisor, food concession
- supervisor, food services
- swing manager, fast food restaurant
- unit supervisor – food services
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
- Banquet captains (in 6513 Food and beverage servers)
- Maîtres d’hôtel and hosts/hostesses (6511)
- Mobile canteen service supervisor (in 7305 Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators)
- Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com