NOC 5135 – Actors and comedians
To apply under NOC-5135 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Actors and comedians.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Actors and comedians perform some or all of the following duties:
- Study and rehearse lines, gestures and expressions to interpret a role
- Portray roles in video or motion picture productions, television shows, theatre productions, radio dramas, commercials and other productions or perform the narration
- Sing or dance as required by specific roles
- Perform comedy acts in nightclubs alone or as members of comedy troupes
- Improvise a role.
Acting teachers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Train students in interpretation of scripts, speech, movement, and dramatic theory
- Prepare acting students for specific auditions and performances.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Actors and comedians.
NOC 5135 – Actors and comedians: example titles.
- acting teacher – private or studio
- diction coach
- drama actor
- drama coach
- drama teacher – private or studio
- dramatic arts teacher – private or studio
- dramatic reader
- extra, performing arts
- film dubber
- humorist – performing arts
- movie actor
- reader – performing arts
- stand-up comedian
- story teller
- straight man
- voice coach
- voice-over actor
- Demonstrated ability, based on an audition or previous acting roles, is an important hiring criteria.
- Acting programs are offered at universities, colleges and private acting schools.
- Acting teachers usually require experience as actors.
- Membership in a guild or union may be required.
- Announcers and other broadcasters (5231)
- Dancers (5134)
- Drama professors (in 4011 University professors and lecturers)
- Musicians and singers (5133)
- Other performers, n.e.c. (5232)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com