NOC 5132 – Conductors, composers and arrangers
To apply under NOC-5132 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Conductors, composers and arrangers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Conductors, composers and arrangers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Conductors select and interpret musical works and lead bands, orchestras and choirs during rehearsals and performances.
- Composers create musical compositions such as television and film scores, theme music, songs, symphonies and music for interactive products such as video games.
- Arrangers adapt and modify musical compositions to convey desired themes and to suit particular instrumental and vocal performances.
Conductors, composers and arrangers usually specialize in a particular type of music such as classical, country, jazz or popular.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Conductors, composers and arrangers.
NOC 5132 – Conductors, composers and arrangers: example titles.
- arranger, music
- artistic director, orchestra
- band conductor
- band director
- choir director
- choir leader
- choral conductor
- choral director
- chorus master
- conductor, band
- conductor, choral
- conductor, orchestra
- copyist – music
- director, band
- director, choir
- director, choral
- director, music
- leader, choir
- master, chorus
- motion picture musical director
- music adapter
- music arranger
- music copyist
- music director
- music writer
- musical director, motion picture
- musical director, stage
- musical director, television
- orchestra artistic director
- orchestral conductor
- stage musical director
- television musical director
- writer, music
- writer, songs
- A university degree in music or completion of a program at a music academy, conservatory or school of music is usually required.
- A period of specialized study related to conducting, composing or arranging is usually required.
- Experience as a musician is required.
- Musical and creative talent and ability, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, are important hiring criteria.
- Composers often work as arrangers.
- Musicians and singers (5133)
- Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations (5131)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com