NOC 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers
To apply under NOC-5131 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Producers, directors, choreographers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Producers, directors, choreographers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Film, radio, television and video game producers plan, organize and control the various stages and scheduling involved in the production of presentations, motion pictures, television shows and radio programs; engage directors and other production personnel and supervise all technical personnel, and determine the treatment, scope and scheduling of production; maintain production archives, negotiate royalties, and may plan and control the budget pertaining to a particular production.
- Directors interpret scripts and direct the mise-en-scène; select and direct the actors, extras and technical crew; advise the cast and crew on the interpretation and delivery of the performance; direct rehearsals, filmings, broadcasts and performances; and confer with crew and specialists throughout production and post-production to achieve desired presentation.
- Choreographers create dances for film, theatre and television performances that convey stories, ideas and moods, and direct rehearsals for dancers to achieve desired interpretation.
- Art directors plan, organize and direct the artistic aspects of motion pictures, video games, stage productions and television shows by overseeing the design of sets, costumes, furnishings and props to create portrayals of period and setting.
- Film editors edit motion picture film and arrange film segments into sequences to achieve continuity and desired dramatic, comedic and thematic effects.
- Record producers plan and co-ordinate the production of musical recordings, direct musicians and singers during rehearsals and recordings and manage technicians involved in duplicating, dubbing and mastering of recordings.
- Directors of photography co-ordinate and direct the photography of motion pictures, supervise camera operators and other crews and determine lighting, lenses, camera angles, backgrounds and other elements to achieve desired visual effect.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Producers, directors, choreographers.
NOC 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers: example titles.
- art director – motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- artistic director – motion picture
- artistic director, performing arts
- assistant director
- assistant director – motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- audiovisual (AV) producer
- broadcasting director
- broadcasting producer
- broadcasting sports director
- casting director
- director – motion picture
- director – motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- director of photography
- director, broadcasting
- director, motion picture
- director, radio
- director, stage – performing arts
- director, television
- director, videos
- editor, films
- film director
- film producer
- floor director – performing arts
- motion picture director
- motion picture producer
- motion picture production director
- movie director
- movie producer
- multimedia audio producer
- performing arts artistic director
- producer – performing arts
- producer, broadcasting
- producer, motion picture
- producer, stage
- production designer – motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- production director – motion picture
- program director – broadcasting
- radio director
- radio producer
- record producer
- recording director
- stage director – performing arts
- stage producer
- technical director – broadcasting
- technical director – motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- technical producer
- technical producer – motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- television director
- television director-producer
- television producer
- video director
- video maker
- video producer
producers, directors and film editors
- A university degree or college diploma in the performing arts, broadcasting, journalism, business administration, theater production or film studies and Experience in a technical or production occupation in motion pictures, broadcasting or theater are usually required.
- A university degree or college diploma in dance, or a period of study at a school of dance and Extensive training with a dance company are usually required.
- A university degree or college diploma in music or the recording arts and Experience in a technical or production occupation in the recording arts are usually required.
Directors of photography
- A university degree or college diploma in film studies or cinematography and Experience in camera operation or another technical occupation in video or motion picture production are usually required.
Demonstrated creative ability is required for all occupations in this unit group.
- Membership in a related guild or union may be required.
- Managers – publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts (0512)
- Photographers, graphic arts technicians and technical and co-ordinating occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting and the performing arts (522)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com