NOC 4413 – Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants
To apply under NOC-4413 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants perform some or all of the following duties:
- Assist students with integration into the classroom and school setting
- Help students individually or in small groups with assignments and reinforce learning and retention concepts under the supervision of classroom teacher
- Assist students with special needs using techniques such as sign language, braille and remedial programs
- Monitor and report student progress to classroom teacher
- Accompany and supervise students during activities in school gymnasiums, laboratories, libraries, resource centres and on field trips
- May assist teacher in the operation of projectors, tape recorders and other audio-visual or electronic equipment
- May assist in school library or office and perform other duties assigned by school principal
- May monitor students during recess, at noon hour or during the day.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants.
NOC 4413 – Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants: example titles.
- child care attendant – elementary school
- classroom assistant – primary and secondary school
- educational assistant
- educational resources assistant
- elementary school teacher’s aide
- elementary school teacher’s assistant
- homework assistant
- instructional assistant – primary and secondary school
- lunchroom supervisor – school
- lunchtime supervisor – primary and secondary school
- paraprofessional educator
- program assistant – education
- remedial education aide
- school lunchroom supervisor
- secondary school teacher’s aide
- secondary school teacher’s assistant
- special education assistant
- special needs educational assistant
- special programs aide – education
- student monitor
- student support assistant
- teacher’s aide
- teacher’s assistant
- teacher’s helper
- teaching staff assistant – primary and secondary school
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Teacher assistants usually require completion of a 10-month college program in teaching assistance, educational assistance or other social science program.
- Teacher assistants who help students with special needs usually require specialized training and experience.
- Mobility to other occupations related to child care and adolescent supportive instruction is possible with experience.
- Early childhood educators and assistants (4214)
- Elementary school and kindergarten teachers (4032)
- Instructors of persons with disabilities (4215)
- Post-secondary teaching and research assistants (4012)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com