NOC 4412 – Home support workers, housekeepers and related
To apply under NOC-4412 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Home support workers, housekeepers and related.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Home support workers, housekeepers and related perform some or all of the following duties:
- Provide care and companionship for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, convalescence or family disruption
- Administer bedside and personal care to clients such as aid in ambulation, bathing, personal hygiene, and dressing and undressing
- Plan and prepare meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding clients
- May perform routine health-related duties such as changing non-sterile dressings, assisting in the administration of medications and collecting specimens under the general direction of home care agency supervisor or nurse
- May perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
Housekeepers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Perform housekeeping and other home management duties under general direction of employer
- Plan and prepare meals independently or with employer, and may serve meals
- May care for children.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Home support workers, housekeepers and related.
NOC 4412 – Home support workers, housekeepers and related: example titles.
- attendant for persons with a visual impairment – home care
- attendant for persons with disabilities – home care
- client care attendant – home care
- domestic housekeeper
- family caregiver
- family worker – home care
- home health care worker
- home support attendant
- home support worker
- home visitor – infant care
- home-care worker
- live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities
- live-in caregiver – seniors
- live-in housekeeper
- personal aide – home support
- personal assistant – home care
- personal care aide – home care
- personal care attendant – home care
- personal care provider – home care
- personal support aide – home aide
- personal support worker – home support
- respite worker – home support
- teaching homemaker
- visiting homemaker
- Some secondary school education is usually required.
- Home management experience may be required.
- College or other courses in home support may be required.
- First aid certification may be required.
- Completion of a training program in care of the elderly, care of persons with disabilities, convalescent care or in a related field may be required.
- There is mobility among the occupations in this group.
- Home child care providers (4411)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com