NOC 4217 – Other religious occupations
To apply under NOC-4217 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Other religious occupations.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Other religious occupations perform some or all of the following duties:
- Assist at services of public worship and religious rites
- Provide religious education, spiritual guidance and moral support to members of a religious community
- Conduct outreach activities and facilitate community involvement
- Administer programs providing food, clothing and shelter
- May plan, organize and lead worship services and church activities for a specific audience.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Other religious occupations.
NOC 4217 – Other religious occupations: example titles.
- animator – spiritual guidance
- brother/sister – religion
- Christian Science nurse – non-medical
- Christian science practitioner
- Christian science worker
- church worker
- faith healer
- gospel worker
- healer, faith
- home mission worker – religion
- mother superior/religious superior
- novice – religion
- pastoral animator
- religious education worker
- religious superior – religious community
- religious superior/mother superior
- Salvation Army captain
- Salvation Army field worker
- Salvation Army worker
- sister/brother – religion
- Completion of college, university or other program in religious studies may be required, depending on the particular occupation and religion.
- There may be other employment requirements depending on the particular occupation and religion.
- Medical missionaries (in 3112 General practitioners and family physicians)
- Professional occupations in religion (4154)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com